is there interest in a TG raid some time?

Jens

Fledgling Freddie
Like topic... I personally havent seen nor killed the really nice mobs down there. And I hope i'm not the only dorf in midgard who havent been to the deepest corners of that epic cave. So I was thinking if there was interest in a sightseeing trip down there, ffa ofc. And ofc all loot will be lottoed...
But first of all, tell to go and kick a big rock if u dont think theres interest in this. Or even better, tell me that you would love to come, and you would bring warm blankets to keep them small kabbies warm in that cold cave! If enough ppl shows interest, who knows. Maybe we will get down there some day...
But as i said in the beginning, i'm very un experienced in that dungeon. So at least 1 who has been there a few times would be pretty cool! :D

Thats all for now.

- Jens

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I've been to TG loads of times and killed just about everything down there on various raids apart from the King and Queen :(

An opted FG + bots (tank heavy ofc) can kill most things including ALL the council members and even the Dominators are easy now :) I'm not sure about Fornfrussen or Issorden or the 2 birds as I cant remember how many ppl we killed them with but its a fun raid for what can now be a small amount of ppl although I imagine you still need a lot of ppl for the King and Queen tho.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
3 ml9 summ sms ... 1-2 valks and BBs can clear all TG very very fast :)

Jens

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not nesecerily talking opted farming here.... First of all I wanna see parts of the dungeon I havent seen yet. And give more ppl than just an opted FG the chance. But IF theres someone who can give me a suggestion of an opted grp setup. I'm willing to make some raids down there for the precious loot we all want.

- Jens

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
I also will like to join, Can bring shaman + Warrior / Warlock / Hunter, Depending what is needed.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Can come with Valkyrie!

Personally last time I have been there was in July 2003, so wanna revisit it :)

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
i'll join with warrior if the raid is before the 15 juni

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
Um all these ppl wanna go but was really hard work getting a grp together last night -- But fyi isso can be done with fg just annoying trying to kill skelly's nearby as there tethered within zones -- but that can work to advantage just move back to wall if your grp is getting battered and rest :)

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
yeah ok but maybe set a date next time as i was not online so i didn't know you where doing TG :p

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
I went to one of the first TG raids, started at 19pm and at 3AM we were still beating the queen, i feel asleep, and ended up with no loot at all. I wouldn't mind revenge :)

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Uber warr signing up or can take uber valk for cots or pbt rm for some afk fun

Nott

Fledgling Freddie
2 sm's a healer and a shaman can clear it all aswell ^_^ and i mean *ALL*

Probably still doable, but be adviced, if you haven't been down there for awhile they have stealthnerfed the place for focuspullers bigtime. It will take a long time with only 2 sm's now.

Together with focusmaster Danord we went down for a final K/Q kill before accounts closed a few weeks ago, and the castermobs have become annoying to say the least.

Funny that they nerf it now....so long after focuspullers was a problem there. Good ole Mythic :-D

Have good memories from that icy dungeon :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I know. but this setup i told..can u it quite faster :p

True that :p but if your going for maximum greed you can't afford to take to many :p

on a side note i'd tag along to tg if there will/is/when/how a group forming :p can either bring, Thane, ml10 SM, Runemaster (can respec for damage add or pbt) and my bb (has fop)... depends on which day tho

Jens

Fledgling Freddie
due to a lot of IRL stuff the next 2 weeks, and a Roskilde festival to attend after that. We´ll have to wait 2-3 weeks for the raid to be done. But as posted before, this will be ffa. So bring what ever you like... But more information when I´m sober and can tell the excact date of the raid :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom