is There anyone playing Mid/Limors from Exc/Pryd

Baribaala

Fledgling Freddie
I have been wondering if i should start Mid/Limors but i was wondering if theres anyone whos english there and anyone i might no from exc/hib if there is please reply

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
yeah im from alb/pryd and playing lyonesse/mid, The Green Room is a guild for new players, its not really a funcual guild itself, just a portal to the english alliance

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone in The Green Room should be able to invite other players into that guild. Giving them the english /as provided by the NFD alliance out there. If you want a guild to join up you should post a thread on the NFD forum as suppllied in the post in this thread, then something could be arranged for the inviting. :)

ripperbil

Fledgling Freddie
Best place to go right now is avalon/lyonesse hib.

We need more ppl but have loads of fun there.

from guild

NO RULES

Daedra

Fledgling Freddie
Best place to go right now is avalon/lyonesse hib.

Too late.. I'm in :p

Although, you guys really need all the help you can get, if you're ever gonna get your relics back :). But I'm not gonna delete my chars, drop my house and start all over in hib, just for that :p

But people coming to Limors for the first time, should perhaps consider joining hib, if they're up for a challenge. I'm told free level is every 2 days in hib, so leveling should go quite fast. Mid is so populated, that alb and hib have a hard time even taking a single tower in our frontier.

Shouldn't advertise for the enemy... I know. But ganking the same 2 people over and over again, isn't fun :D

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
never is too late. i started in mid ava in the green room guild like rulke judas n more. i solo xped, toaed, made templates for my valk but there was no rvr apart for solo. no pugs in nfg as apart from a free slot booked 7-10 days ago in the forum.
there was a chance to play hib limors after ava n lyo clustered. if u check my sig, u will understand that i loved hib, my as and my guild...
further more i even deleted 2 ml9 chars valk, shaman n a haste bot to reroll alb.
i cant say alb was a sussess but there were happy moments w tda aka the muppets n had some laughs.
:drink:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
started this week in the green room
everything happy and damn lot of action on the server

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom