is there any zone at all were u can do some solo now adays

Sarona

Fledgling Freddie
is there any zone at all were u can do some solo now adays without getting ganked by a zerg or added by 10 stealthers ? :eek7:

Sarona

Fledgling Freddie
hugmeh u have to give me a duel soon been trying to duel u for ages but keep getting added by albs/hibs all the damn time :eek7:

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
Give some solo instances or a battleground without being able to group? ;p

but why would you want that, tbh tonight i enjoyed dying 15 times before reaching crim from bolg...

While im here a big ty to a massive 5 people who attacked me solo tonight, groove for not steamrolling me and any stealthers who were brave enough to attack a merc ^^.

Must have been zergged atleast 20 times tonight, which is fine its an rvr zone and i didnt try to avoid fg's... but when you attack a soloer while grouped and have to strafe abuse to win the fight you really must suck.. you know who you are!

More on topic its an "mm"orpg its never going to change even if "everyone" decided on a solo zone theres so many sad twats who would duo+ to farm easy rps :( .

Isgaroth&Ths

Fledgling Freddie
well we all have the same problem while soloing and geting zerged all the time i always found nice solo times in early afternoons and late at night rest in nonsence if u r not grped coz u dont stand a chance

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Sarona said:
is there any zone at all were u can do some solo now adays without getting ganked by a zerg or added by 10 stealthers ? :eek7:

if u find it please gimme a pm or so :p

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Sarona said:
hugmeh u have to give me a duel soon been trying to duel u for ages but keep getting added by albs/hibs all the damn time :eek7:

lately i have tried not to add or get other people to add on 1vs1 :) /respect to smokeh :D someday we got to try to do a real duel without anyone from both our grps to add ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
not aimed at the thread starter but 1 or 2 people who have posted in this thread have no place to talk about adds/zerging and one in particuler both added and zerged me last night when they were playing alb.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Emain's pretty good for solo, imo at least.

Helps to have a handy tower to run to when FGs try to gank you.

vintervargen

Banned
give instance where only tanks/stealthers can enter, so boring to meet solo casters (or be one).

long fights 4tw

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Ask PM where to solo :p 10p wherever they say has bridge in it :sex:

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
Run around searching for xp'ers is the only way to solo after 3 pm and before midnight.

Early mornings can be huge fun for solo visibles and thats about it. A shame but thats the way it is. Hopefully the island will provide a "main" gate where all fgs go thru and solo/small groups use the other. However i fear the rp hungry fixed groups will go farm us anyway :(

This doesnt go for stealthers btw. I have no experience with those :)

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
lots of soloers at beno bridge. You'll find my reaver there quite often =) :cheers:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Best place I have found so far thats anything remotely like OF odins/hw is actually the exp spots around Renaris.

Hib duo's and the occasional (very occasional) soloer go there to kill alb expers, I go there to kill them. Its a give/take relationship :cheers:

Mids havent seem to caught onto it yet, only ever seen coldbeard down that end.

Basically anywhere from Bold south bridge near the padfoots - east over PoC and then south to renaris is the common route, then head over to the Grims and Ellyll village then back up to bold bridge, if you look on the map it pretty much creates a perfect square you can travel around looking for enemies walking around the outside of the umbral wood mobs.

Be nice if it got more use to be honest, but people get bored to quick and run into poc.

And of cause it is a bit of a run without speed from the coast for enemies, but any solo zone is bound to be, if anyone knows a better place i'd gladly travel for some good fights.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
No - much to my annoyance. I wish Mythic would add code to prevent FGs attacking solo characters, it's absolutely disgraceful at times.

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Best place I have found so far thats anything remotely like OF odins/hw is actually the exp spots around Renaris.

Shhh!

Don't tell the enemy about the best spot for soloers/duos to earn arti XP in the Alb front!

(Leveled all my mincers artis at the Ren worms/padfoots with a frost stallion pet and in the entire looooong time it took Malice to get to lvl10 I had only two encounters with realm enemies)

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

Hib duo's and the occasional (very occasional) soloer go there to kill alb expers, I go there to kill them. Its a give/take relationship :cheers:

Basically anywhere from Bold south bridge near the padfoots - east over PoC and then south to renaris is the common route, then head over to the Grims and Ellyll village then back up to bold bridge, if you look on the map it pretty much creates a perfect square you can travel around looking for enemies walking around the outside of the umbral wood mobs.

Be nice if it got more use to be honest, but people get bored to quick and run into poc.

And of cause it is a bit of a run without speed from the coast for enemies, but any solo zone is bound to be, if anyone knows a better place i'd gladly travel for some good fights.

what Kagato said... i go there all the time i want to run solo, but it's a pretty long run since there is no insta port for mids/hibs in the alb lands

sweetleaf

Loyal Freddie
Kagato said:

Hehe did run with me vw and friend bard was big suprise to see a rr8 armsman at dogs. Pretty much scary stuff for a noob bard/vw.

You just told everyone all the best alb exp spots in frontier. Took me days to work out that run with me shade. But i guess its same with hib pretty much easy to know where ppl exping. Just if you can be arsed going all that way and chances are you might find a couple of ppl if you lucky.

Fianno

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
Ask PM where to solo :p 10p wherever they say has bridge in it :sex:

the only form of solo'ing you know is with your right hand shrews :p

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Fianno said:
the only form of solo'ing you know is with your right hand shrews :p
hey even then in fantasising about 3somes lololol Oo vipr in black stockings....

censi

Can't get enough of FH
shrewbollacks you adding cun7!

stick that bridge up your fat kobald aris.

/hug

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:
shrewbollacks you adding cun7!

stick that bridge up your fat kobald aris.

/hug

He wouldnt be able to, his head is already stuck up there :p

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
it's always fun to see summer holliday boredom strike...

Always the same incompetent home-fucks nagging about solo fights... the nice thing about the whole set-up is that most that are seeking their cross realming drill are mostly totally incompetent fuckwits that have the urge to measure their e-peen because they have absolutely no clue on how to play their toon.

Some overpowered side on their toon gives them the ideal tools to win on a 1-1 encounter... it is the only feeling of fullfillment they can obtain in a game that has been running a long time now. A game that is designed and calculated to be at full effectiveness in a mass war... knowing that, the classes with a major benefit in certain fights want to move the rp rates in their advantage. They can't get what they need in a real massive war.. because they suck sooo hard in playing their toon.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Red HATred said:
it's always fun to see summer holliday boredom strike...

Always the same incompetent home-fucks nagging about solo fights... the nice thing about the whole set-up is that most that are seeking their cross realming drill are mostly totally incompetent fuckwits that have the urge to measure their e-peen because they have absolutely no clue on how to play their toon.

Some overpowered side on their toon gives them the ideal tools to win on a 1-1 encounter... it is the only feeling of fullfillment they can obtain in a game that has been running a long time now. A game that is designed and calculated to be at full effectiveness in a mass war... knowing that, the classes with a major benefit in certain fights want to move the rp rates in their advantage. They can't get what they need in a real massive war.. because they suck sooo hard in playing their toon.

uselss pricks like you give albion a bad name... Why do people like you go out of your way to ruin other peoples enjoyment of the game just to make 50 more realm points. You would have thought in this day and age of DAOC with population getting lower and lower people wouldnt want to make it unplayable for others, guess some people just want to destroy whats left of daoc :(

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
uselss pricks like you give albion a bad name... Why do people like you go out of your way to ruin other peoples enjoyment of the game just to make 50 more realm points. You would have thought in this day and age of DAOC with population getting lower and lower people wouldnt want to make it unplayable for others, guess some people just want to destroy whats left of daoc :(

peace is for the weak..... in this universe there is ONLY WAR.... total mayhem.... death.. destruction....

the day mythic introduces a peace treaty... i'll sign it :) but until then...

your blood will be that reflecting on me freshly welded sword

edit: preferably when we roam with 60 encounter you solo and trample you like a puny little fly in our path... splut!!!..; 60 pieces of an utter moron used as a trophy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom