Is there any point logging on?

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Actually Gareth is still alive and kicking on USA,so i would give classic server bit longer than 3 months.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
define pure-funzor? Jesus christ its exactly the same but no artis or ml's. This means basically it will be caster heavy as there wont be the banelord interupts and charge wont be available to most tanks due to the high (ish) rr requirment.

I was under the assumption it was going to be classic as in "old frontiers" - cheers for the correction, another reason not to go :)

Peronally i dont relish pve for a month or so (ie no part of a set lvling gg) then getting chained by the set grps!

1, toaed setups are caster heavy aswell, so what? No cure nearsight for now so only takes one decent light eld / caba / rm to fully lock down a lowbie caster grp... and tanks can get charge2 - det4 quite soon ><
2, defining pure funzor : 2k ppl > 600 ppl o_O (well usually:p)
3, i wouldnt go into assumption till RvsR gets rolling, i could come up with shit like no more buffed stealthzergs, bb nerf bla bla bla... pointless at the current state of classic
4, sure, i just merely pointed out that some ppl might like the pve for a month and pvp till server dies concept in a realm they didnt have a chance to do so (be it toa, be it only one account) o_O

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
oh btw, the "cannon fodder" wont resubscribe Dark Age of Camelot most likely... why the hell would they go back to a normal server, if they are getting "chained" anyhow ? o_O

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
Well, rvr tonight sucked, so fu classic :(

still didnt stop all those albs adding on our fights though.......

What i dont get though, gg's voted for and got cluster (because the whine over no groups to fight & lets b fair, they were very vocal about why we shud cluster), couple of weeks into cluster and they fuck off 1st chance they get......... i've said it before Mythic/GOA need to stop pandering to the needs of the vocal minority because short term wise they (the vocal minority) dont give a fuck

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Actually it may not pan out quite the same here as in the US as I know many (myself included) are playing on Classic not because of the rule set but because finally we have the chance to play the 3rd realm we haven't yet explored.

Of course I am not suggesting that the population is going to stay at 3k, I doubt it will, the group described above won't play there all the time or probably even most of the time, but they also won't abandon it altogether because they aren't there for 'classic' rvr but for a different experience altogether.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
My impression is also lots peeps aren't playing for classic rules, but cos the 'classic' server is effectively a cluster of all the EU servers for RvR grps.

Funny really, that basically now we got a server with a similar population to pre-cluster, but with v little sense of community either cos no one fucking knows each other. Early days yet anyhow.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
The classic server is good for me now, even though I voted no in GoA's poll. Had to leave the noob guild in anger though. Now I will farm them frenchies in a setup group. Sadly I can't start a civil war and attack french Hibs too.

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
and what the fuck is the problem with 3-4 months of pure funzor ? :eek:

its sweet tbh, can experience something new till toa gets easymode + Dr arrives \o/

:worthy:

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupiter said:
still didnt stop all those albs adding on our fights though.......

What i dont get though, gg's voted for and got cluster (because the whine over no groups to fight & lets b fair, they were very vocal about why we shud cluster), couple of weeks into cluster and they fuck off 1st chance they get......... i've said it before Mythic/GOA need to stop pandering to the needs of the vocal minority because short term wise they (the vocal minority) dont give a fuck

My Hero :worthy:

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Classic is fun brings back all the ole days of grping at broken bridge etc :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom