Is there any point in announcing raids atm...

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
3 raids in succession that have been booked have been ruined thanks to ppl who care only for thier own personal greed

It isn't hard to book tg and then farm up everything u want without ppl pm'ing u asking u wot u're doing

Can't see wots so hard bout doing that instead of just deciding to farm tg whenever u want and to hell with the rest of the realm

(won't give names as don't beleive in naming and shaming that much... just looking forward to fds grps being nerfed)

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
yes m8 i refer to my post and i expect everyone to read here or check before they put their noses in TG for the next comin 2 weeks. Otherwise...

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Wai, we've not got any alliance TG hunts planned before patch because there are a few idiots around. There are individual guilds making raids and having them ruined by selfish prats, as you've observed.

Patch day is payback for the raid-griefers though and tbh they're making such a bad name for themselves they won't get invited to anything again. I hope they make the most of this brief period before they find out that its a very lonely game when you don't get included in anything ;)

Kherny

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with roo , very disheartening to spend a few hours in the build up in the last faith raid to have it spoiled once we get there by a few individuals in tg who claim they saw no notice of the raid on bw forums that day yet they were clearly posted. :(

Ill remember there names tho if ever a time comes up and they need help :)
they were anon also :) wonder why.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
The thing is, we all pay the same subs so we all can have access to the mobs/areas when we want them.

Thats the way it is, there are no rules as to who "books" an area and when so get over it.

I`m not saying that is a good thing that people spoil the raids but they have just as much right to the mobs as you do.

Yeah, its shit if/when you arrange a raid to find the main mobs gone, but they dont belong to you.

Simple as.

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
I don´t see any reason to raid until toa, you can mostly cap a sc set to easy anyway. Only reason would be to get a good glowing weapon or one of the tg hauberks. With most raids chances getting one is just way to small compared to the benefits theese gives you to sc.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Brunore, while technically correct, you miss out an important fact.

The people that post in advance are doing so out of courtesy to each other so that the chance of people spoiling each others hunts is minimised. Its actually an indication of the majority of people that wish to cooperate

The people that go in on days when they know raids are planned are absolutely entitled to do that if they wish.

What goes around comes around.

The same miserable, selfish bastards will be left out of everything that everyone else does.

Simple as ;)

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye a completely accurate summary of facts Brunore; there are indeed no rules governing the booking of areas, mobs etc

Just as in real life there are no rules to say we should stand in queues, open doors for others or even talk to our fellow human beings. Those of us who do these things do so because we recognise that we are part of a community and not just a person alone.

It comes down to treating others as you would like to be treated, not a legal requirement certainly, just a choice.......

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
I totally agree with you Roo/Blain,

But from the threads I have been reading about this, it seems that people think they have a claim on the place because they have put a "blah blah does tg0rz!!" up somewhere.

People will be selfish, selfcentered and greedy.

Thats human nature, but there is no point keep going on about it, just wait until the FDS nerf and all will be happy.

Simple as. xD

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
fenrisan said:
Aye a completely accurate summary of facts Brunore; there are indeed no rules governing the booking of areas, mobs etc

Just as in real life there are no rules to say we should stand in queues, open doors for others or even talk to our fellow human beings. Those of us who do these things do so because we recognise that we are part of a community and not just a person alone.

It comes down to treating others as you would like to be treated, not a legal requirement certainly, just a choice.......

mmm agree this is nice to be friendly to others, why such ppl as bloodomen should keep away in the future, since what he does is only flame ppl instead of informing them of the procedures

Bloody / Baduska

[Edit] The author of this post..

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Animus said:
mmm agree this is nice to be friendly to others, why such ppl as bloodomen should keep away in the future, since what he does is only flame ppl instead of informing them of the procedures

of course all these people are completely innocent, they are after all from BO, the most un-selfish guild in whinegard :kissit:

Fink

One of Freddy's beloved
Looks like Fens been watching Trisha in the morning ;)

Im in love with my Aunty mate, but she is in love with my girlfriend - what can I do?

Bob007

Prince Among Men
Raid system sucks tbh, Not the "booking" but the way its layed out. Take a look at alb/excal. Its a single sheet with a sticky, ATM I see 1 raid, But on a closer look, I see 3, 2 are lost below all the other posts.

Make a list, 1 list, put "booking" in there, job sorted and its easy refrence.

My 2 cents, Do i get change ?

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Animus said:

Bloody / Baduska

[Edit] The author of this post..
Same applies for remem then, havent seen anything constructive from him except childish flames either. :flame:

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Bob007 said:
Raid system sucks tbh, Not the "booking" but the way its layed out. Take a look at alb/excal. Its a single sheet with a sticky, ATM I see 1 raid, But on a closer look, I see 3, 2 are lost below all the other posts.

Make a list, 1 list, put "booking" in there, job sorted and its easy refrence.

My 2 cents, Do i get change ?

No, because the problem is not the "booking"

But people FDS farming the main mobs.

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Fink said:
Looks like Fens been watching Trisha in the morning ;)

Im in love with my Aunty mate, but she is in love with my girlfriend - what can I do?

No-one benefits when family members become romantically involved; not withstanding the embarassment it may cause, it also dramtacically shallows the gene pool of any children produced from such relationships, these poor kids may become forum-posters or even worse they could turn into nubheads.

If you cannot quell these feelings perhaps you and your girlfriend could try out some roleplaying, maybe she would be willing to wear a mask of your Auntie's face. In short, be creative, but also be safe

;)

Fayle

Fledgling Freddie
fenrisan said:
No-one benefits when family members become romantically involved; not withstanding the embarassment it may cause, it also dramtacically shallows the gene pool of any children produced from such relationships, these poor kids may become forum-posters or even worse they could turn into nubheads.

If you cannot quell these feelings perhaps you and your girlfriend could try out some roleplaying, maybe she would be willing to wear a mask of your Auntie's face. In short, be creative, but also be safe

;)

:cheers:

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
fenrisan said:

;)

rofl!

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Brunore said:
No, because the problem is not the "booking"

But people FDS farming the main mobs.

You cant stop them, just ask nicely :m00:

tasaroca

Loyal Freddie
Animus said:

Bloody / Baduska

its the ppl who are not showing common curtisy that are being unfriendly and i belive iv said this before if your not playing the game any more animus butt out and stop corsing agro to ppl who are ie try mining your own busness

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Would you do me a favor and realise that BADUSKA has been using my account due to some mail problems? He even signed that post you just quoted.. Guess you didnt see that, did you?

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
tasaroca said:
Animus said:

Bloody / Baduska

its the ppl who are not showing common curtisy that are being unfriendly and i belive iv said this before if your not playing the game any more animus butt out and stop corsing agro to ppl who are ie try mining your own busness

so just because he doesnt play the game anymore he doesn't have the right to speak?

assjockey IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom