!!!! Is There A Realm That Cares !!!!

S

sweets

Im starting to loose my mind at albs (Sorry albs)
Lets start the storry with why im so P$$$$$.
Storry beggins at emain mill at 21.30 Monday.
There whas some Hibernian's people up at the mill like a sorceror i am my char should be a messer so i started to run up and casted mess not shore mess landed but its normal for a sorcerer :) but sad as it whas i did get a warrior class stuck at my a$$ (That Spear Hurts As Hell) so i thougt i run down to my fellow ALBS to get him killed, before it goes any deeper. But what happens alb whent after the warrior and NONE did heal me so i whent down to :( (Whe did look like a nice par there me and my killer) he must have laughed his a$$ after that i bet, after that it just got worse the horde of albs over 20, my screen whas full of em run upp the hill and NONE ressed me. After a experience like that you start to think is this right realm for me. To make a long storry short.
Is the Other Realms Any Bether ? .
PS!!!
Sorry My Language Maybe Not Perfect But i Hope You Understand.
With Regards

O

old.tRoG

i couldnt understand a word of what you just wrote.

but to answer the question in the topic: no. there are jackasses in all realms. *is guessing at what the post was really about*

A

Archeon

Come To Midgard Mate, We Only Ask Two Things....

1. Your crazy, lets face it all mid's are its the only way you'l possibly fit in :)

2. Your loyal, act and you will recieve in turn. i've never turned down a res that wasn't within my abilitys. obviously this doesn't mean i'm going to try and go from Gna to uppland to res sombody but i've always tried to res people i find in RvR even if there is a stealther in the area (they tend not to count on my res regaining 100% of the tanks health so expect another easy kill, that'l teach those corpse camping sucka's :D)

if you these then come over and join us, most of us are nice people. you do get a few idiots, (stay well clear of a shaman named 'gama' she's the devil incarnate :p) but you'l always find one or two people like that in any realm

N

Novamir

albs don't realise that sorcs need to be kept alive at all costs. i hope they never realise ;)

L

-Lonewolf-

How u suppose to keep a cloth wearing one hit dying class alive with a zerker or dare I say any tank on him?!?

Tell me oh wise Novamir

W

wolvon fury

A$$!!!

So what want a doller or two doller,

Make your mind up!!

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
How u suppose to keep a cloth wearing one hit dying class alive with a zerker or dare I say any tank on him?!?

- Mez the tank/zerker
- Kill the tank/zerker
- Heal the clothwearer
- Cast bt on the clothwearer
- Keep the clothwearer back a bit
- Buff the clothwearer so he dies in 2 instead of 1 hit
- Don't bring the clothwearer. In fact, don't bring anyone. Stay in your own realm, you dirty stinking albs.

S

Skaven

Without knowing either
A) was there a rezzer in the party that ran over you
B) was there enemys in the area - thus time it takes to rez you would prolly be fatal - ppl don't just run up a hill without a reason , did you stop and wait to see if they came back?

I can't comment on it at all. :)

A

angrysquirrel

you rarely see a hibbie lie dead in emain..other than those ones who made it onto my **list**

(admit it you all have a list :p)

A

Aussie-

you know what sweets, you were one of those ppl that rushed into the trap of the mids tonight
after yelling it several times not to rush/chase you were 1 of the first albs that died

you sir are a noob and if you want something back from albs, try to listen first . it's kinda funny you start to make topics about how albs should play while you are still a noob yourself

hope you understand 'noob' i might ask someone to translate it for you if you dont understand.

edit: if you dont remember..

E

Eblessair

same thing happens in hib....you yell, and you yell, and you yell, but that druid/bard just doesnt have 5seconds to rez a fellow hibby..

N

Northstarr

This thread pretty much sums up why i left alb.

O

old.Wildfire

Doesn't take much for some people does it...could go on about integrity, loyalty, blah blah blah. Won't, dont worry.

T

tut-ankh-amon

Omg Aussie is that truly what you think of your own Realm mates?

So you wont help a "noob" as you call a person that fall into a trap?

Seeing a reply like that make me happy i didnt choose Alb a long time ago.

And sweets yes all realms have morons and twats that think they are better than every1 else, just keep up the good work and try not to become one of them then youll allways be a better person.

Aussie i think yoou have to work more on your social skillz my friend, u might be a good player, but are you a good person RL?

Try beeing more coorpetive to your own realmmates, or atleast stop calling every1 a "noob" just because they make a mistake.

T

Tigerius

Were you grouped? It appears not and if not it really answers all your issues.

As a Cleric I'm not outright going to say that I expect people to group for a rez or a heal, that's hardly so, but if you want to be looked out for in the heat of a battle then m8 the only way you are going to get my attention is by being in my territory (the group mini bar). This is out of no disrespect to the other albs, no "if you don't share RPs you don't get help" attitude but simply a commitment towards the players who ARE grouping with me to be kept alive. My first and foremost responsibility is towards keeping them alive and with 8 people to keep track of that's well enough thank you. It wouldn't strike me to in the heat of a battle try and select someone on my screen except dead during a quiet moment.

S

Skaven

Originally posted by aaragorn
Omg Aussie is that truly what you think of your own Realm mates?

Seeing a reply like that make me happy i didnt choose Alb a long time ago.

Being called a noob or not aside, fact is that Aussie is right. WTF is the point of bothering to RvR at all if your fellow albions can't even bother listening to someone who has experience in the field.

G

Gohlanchdir

Well after playing all three realms 2 on excal and last one on us there is some differences:

ALBION: A very systematic way of playing, if you are not right for xp group even at low levels they won`t let you in. This way they level fast and do quite good in RvR. Because they are very good at giving the younger players hint and tips on speccs......
The problem might be that if you are not specced right even when dinged 50 you might still have problems getting the help you needed!!

MIDGARD: Very good at helping people, allways a free group to get. But some in the higher levels have this urge to be bossy, which kinnda ruins some of it, but still good. Good at RvR(nope not talking about NP) because they have the warrior instinct, robably therefore they chose midgard!!

HIBERNIA: When it comes to healing/buffing hibs are amazing, you just walk by a road you are fully buffed in 5 minutes, you don`t have to say a word. Hibs have allmost pushed rangers and nightshades away, many of them atleast and these classes have major problems getting groups. ATM there are to few hibbies who want`s to do RvR

What i mean is that sure there are ¤(asshole, only thing the shift+4 can be used for) everywhere in every realm and every class, but there are acctually bigger differences to the realms aswell.

please note that whats written above are my experiences

Z

Ziva

Did u try yelling? LoL

No really, when u go out in RvR get a group and try to stay close to your groupmates. If u don't they really cannot help u when u die.

If i'm in a group with 7 people, deceide to run off alone and die it's basically my own fault. I would never expect the rest of my group to rez my ass when this implies they have to take high risks to get to me. I'd rather release and see them live then having them killed.

K

Khalen

Originally posted by Gohlanchdir
Well after playing all three realms 2 on excal and last one on us there is some differences:

ALBION: A very systematic way of playing, if you are not right for xp group even at low levels they won`t let you in. This way they level fast and do quite good in RvR. Because they are very good at giving the younger players hint and tips on speccs......
The problem might be that if you are not specced right even when dinged 50 you might still have problems getting the help you needed!!

MIDGARD: Very good at helping people, allways a free group to get. But some in the higher levels have this urge to be bossy, which kinnda ruins some of it, but still good. Good at RvR(nope not talking about NP) because they have the warrior instinct, robably therefore they chose midgard!!

HIBERNIA: When it comes to healing/buffing hibs are amazing, you just walk by a road you are fully buffed in 5 minutes, you don`t have to say a word. Hibs have allmost pushed rangers and nightshades away, many of them atleast and these classes have major problems getting groups. ATM there are to few hibbies who want`s to do RvR

What i mean is that sure there are ¤(asshole, only thing the shift+4 can be used for) everywhere in every realm and every class, but there are acctually bigger differences to the realms aswell.

please note that whats written above are my experiences

Very good piece of info! So it really doesn't matter where you are you got all kinds of so called wrong people... And sweets don't worry I've been nailed millions of times when albs kept rushing and we got nailed in the back while the albs weren't even far away and then they rush the other side again and leave the dead ones to rot.

My piece of advice: Don't go emain anymore, let those albs rot themselves by being slaughtered over and over again. Go frontier or Odin with a group and people will see that you are important!

S

sweets

Just Re To Aussie

Originally posted by Aussie-
you know what sweets, you were one of those ppl that rushed into the trap of the mids tonight
after yelling it several times not to rush/chase you were 1 of the first albs that died

you sir are a noob and if you want something back from albs, try to listen first . it's kinda funny you start to make topics about how albs should play while you are still a noob yourself

hope you understand 'noob' i might ask someone to translate it for you if you dont understand.

edit: if you dont remember..

Aussie is Right about this the midds thing whas stupid. but whas bored and didnt realy think clear, But Got Some Rp There . but if you talk about noobs i must say i havent much experience in RVR Just close to 129k in couple of weeks so im new into this. But then i think you must meen 80 % of the alb is. Just take look when NP comes with 2 group to amg (Not Shore all whas NP ("Learned to have Respect For Em" Darn god teamwork i must say. Dono How You Always Get Out Of My Messes But Root Seem To Put Some Of You To Place for 10 15 secs mm should be close to 1 min but then im a gimped sorcerer and its just getting worse when the patch comes ) they clean up 2 groups of albs and rest of albs starts to run home even if some of NB whas messed (Rooted). So i think im not the only one that make misstakes.
########################################
PS!!!
THERE ARE ALBS THAT IS REALY GOD PLAYERS AND I HAVE BEEN GLAD TO BE IN THERE GROUP'S. Those People I Realy Respect. But i Think Whe Lack Good Leaders For RVR (Im Not A Leader Type So Not Thinking About me)
But Hell Its Soon Christmas So Cheers To You All.
########################################

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by Eblessair
same thing happens in hib....you yell, and you yell, and you yell, but that druid/bard just doesnt have 5seconds to rez a fellow hibby..

You don't mention wardens. Even with serenity 3 I'm constantly oom because of all the resses I do.

E

Ensceptifica

Re: Just Re To Aussie

Originally posted by sweets
Aussie is Right about this the midds thing whas stupid. but whas bored and didnt realy think clear, But Got Some Rp There

Bored, not thinking, and focused on rps. Yeah I think you've named the 3 main reasons why I wouldn't want someone in my RvR group. I will res anyone I find (even the 1 person on my ignore list), but someone like that I will res last.

S

sweets

Re: Ensceptifica

Originally posted by Ensceptifica

Bored, not thinking, and focused on rps. Yeah I think you've named the 3 main reasons why I wouldn't want someone in my RvR group. I will res anyone I find (even the 1 person on my ignore list), but someone like that I will res last.

Just a fast answer to Ensceptifica
1 Bored & Focused = after been running around there you get tired and think you soon will loog out you start to take it easy and not payin so much attension on things (Most Of The times i leave group instead of risking there lifes)

2 If you look at my RP hehe im just joke 129k hehe im not there for rp im there for having fun in group if any group have spoots.

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by aaragorn

Try beeing more coorpetive to your own realmmates, or atleast stop calling every1 a "noob" just because they make a mistake.

after yelling for several minutes: it's a trap, come back
yelled by several leaders to stay.
and still 50% of the albs did what they want and died
I can only say: some albs are selfish rp horny noobs.
I don't know what I could have done more.

actually they aren't worth the name noob.
a noob doesnt know a thing about a game. we told them and gave instructions so they knew what was gonna happen.

S

SingerOfSoul

simple answer NO, there isnt a realm that gives a shit...

but there are ppl who do give a shit, u just have t find em ;)

G

Gahldir

Thing is, albs often split into 2 forces. One rush and die while the other stay and die. very often they would had a fair chance to win if they either rushed together or waited together.

that's what I've seen from the other end of the sword/axe/bow/arrow/staff/whatever

O

old.Leel

Sweets, my main doesn't even have 100k rp yet, but still I consider myself reasonably seasoned in rvr. Been playing daoc rather hardcore for 10 months. Rp's don't tell everything you know.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by old.Leel
Sweets, my main doesn't even have 100k rp yet, but still I consider myself reasonably seasoned in rvr. Been playing daoc rather hardcore for 10 months. Rp's don't tell everything you know.

Agreed. I have only 324k rps, but I'm actually teh uber RvR veteran. Fe4r m3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom