Is their a ......

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Such a thing as a Patch to download or something to change a german interface if you decide to move from english server to german server ... say Avalon.
Make it much more easier :D
Thx

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Minimac said:
Such a thing as a Patch to download or something to change a german interface if you decide to move from english server to german server ... say Avalon.
Make it much more easier :D
Thx

this would b suited in another forum say the general forum overall not just camlann :p :) however, considering alot of english players now play on french/german servers id expect 2 find something of this type :)

Natswoo

Banned
Think it's possible to delete your language file or something like that.. though you won't be able to reply etc unless you re-install as german

hope that mde as little sence as possible... cos i really really confused myself trying to do it when i went to carnac for a while :p

Bellona

Banned
try put this in your update.dat

Mythic Patch
patch.camelot-europe.com:1280/updates/german/catacombs/mpatch.dat
patch.camelot-europe.com:1280/updates/german/catacombs/mpatch.dat

or

Mythic Patch
patch.camelot-europe.com:1280/updates/deutsch/catacombs/mpatch.dat
patch.camelot-europe.com:1280/updates/deutsch/catacombs/mpatch.dat

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
The reqauest was to turn it from german to english as in Stats classes resists messages ect were in english....

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
delete /toa/language folder, change update.dat to have /en/ and update, think that should do it?

vintervargen

Banned
afaik theres no way to do it, ppl that moved to avalon all says its a bit annoying with german UI at first..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom