is the UK becoming another litigation society ?

W

Will

The look is very similar...I was under the impression he couldn't sue though, since you have no say over how your image is used. I guess his lawyer thought otherwise. Or else he saw the £££.

A

Ash!

The most bizzare thing is that he has to defend why he had sucha god awful Tash if it does goto court

S

Swift^

Makes me laugh.

Most of his "unique" characteristics they share were common of the times: thousands of people wore bad fitting clothes, had a mullet and a shit tash in the 70s. Find me someone that didn't, tbh.

L

L_Plates

Just read in the paper that the wife of an old football star is suing the clubs for his brain disorder that killed him.

She said it was due the heavy leather balls they played with.

E

evilmonkeh

the advert would have half of liverpool after them for money - that is if they could afford it which none of the typical scousers can.

Note: this is based on the good old stereotype view of scousers and is unlikely to represent people from liverpool.

M

Maljonic

he might have had a case if anyone knew who the hell he was.

L

L_Plates

Jeff Astle is his name.

He played for West Brom.

A

Ash!

It is ludicrous.. Its like all these fat nakers suing people like McDonalds. Its not like they made them eat the 4 Big Mac & Fries. The smoking lot get on my threppny bits as well. Surely there must be something inherintly dangerous about sucking on something that will fill your lungs with smoke.

Thats Speaking as a Semi Fat Bstard and ex smoker

C

Cdr

Do you think there would be a case to answer if they used someone who looked like David Beckham?

X

xane

Originally posted by Cdr
Do you think there would be a case to answer if they used someone who looked like David Beckham?

Well, Police Sunglasses are getting away with it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom