Is the server screwed

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Is the server screwed or can we do something about it ?

and before you its an alb whining because we took there relic ect i'm not it (ill do that in the other theard) it's more of an idea,

on the 10th the excal/pryd cluster get done at the mo the relics are saying as they are.
my idea is get/ask goa to reset them and let try and make some sort of deal on FH any to prime time relic raid ACing keeps tower fine what ever but if you look at the amount of aggro because of the stupid AC relics raids for all side's (bar Hib's at the mo)

yes i know the relics may get Aed at some point in the future but if it does happen and alb mids hibs have a mass pve event the following that allows the other realm to attack the keep and take it then it cant be helpped

any way just and thought(which will prob get flamed but hey it worth a shot)

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
first of all... by agreeing not to AC relics on fh is against the sotg ! not that i would mind it but all the kids screaming 4 their sotg will start crying, so better not upset them... and asking goa to breatch their sotg is just like talking to a brick wall...

second... if u manage to get ppl on fh to agree, who is gonna tell the 1s that dont read fh ?, what will happend if a relic gets AC'd?, do we have a rule book?, ifso who makes the rules and who again tells the ppl that dont read fh?...

but GL !

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Allow you to answer your own question

thergador said:
ill do that in the other theard

quoting out of context is so, well i cant think of a word so i guess pathetic will have to do

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
quoting out of context is so, well i cant think of a word so i guess pathetic will have to do
but then again makeing 1 statement in 1 thread and another in this is allso i guess pathetic, no ?

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
first of all... by agreeing not to AC relics on fh is against the sotg ! not that i would mind it but all the kids screaming 4 their sotg will start crying, so better not upset them... and asking goa to breatch their sotg is just like talking to a brick wall...

second... if u manage to get ppl on fh to agree, who is gonna tell the 1s that dont read fh ?, what will happend if a relic gets AC'd?, do we have a rule book?, ifso who makes the rules and who again tells the ppl that dont read fh?...

but GL !
hence the last bit m8 that they realm that has the relic has arranged some sort of PVE event as most of the heavy RvRer's are the one's that r on here (or that how it seem's to my-self)and it cant be agaist sotg if an alb grp ac a relic and albs decide to do a artie raid or a few hours for example as we dont have to RvR we just cant hamper are own realm

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
but then again makeing 1 statement in 1 thread and another in this is allso i guess pathetic, no ?
ok my bad and iff you read my post futher in that post you will see i calmed down :) got some coffee etc, and i still dont like AC raids but hell it got me going tonight :( any chnace we can keep the theard on topic though if you wanna call me a noob wanker leamon etc do it in other theard or via pm it dont mean anything any way after all we all just Gamers that play the game and i thought id try and put some heads together with out the whole leet lemon AC redbull stuff

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Feel free to explain how that is out of context, the title of your thread is "Is the server screwed", to which i quoted something you posted within the last hour which clearly shows why the server is screwed.

You are saying how you will now go on every AC raid, despite the fact you "used" to disagree with them is a crystal clear example of the problem with this cluster.

You only have to read the shit some of the local comedians are posting in the "Gratz mids post" to see why people are leaving this cluster faster than rats on a sinking ship.

:fluffle:

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Feel free to explain how that is out of context, the title of your thread is "Is the server screwed", to which i quoted something you posted within the last hour which clearly shows why the server is screwed.

You are saying how you will now go on every AC raid, despite the fact you "used" to disagree with them is a crystal clear example of the problem with this cluster.

You only have to read the shit some of the local comedians are posting in the "Gratz mids post" to see why people are leaving this cluster faster than rats on a sinking ship.

:fluffle:

read post above m8

lets try and work some thing out rather than bitch at each other i'm sorry i did it to you now may be get back on topic

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
hence the last bit m8 that they realm that has the relic has arranged some sort of PVE event as most of the heavy RvRer's are the one's that r on here (or that how it seem's to my-self)and it cant be agaist sotg if an alb grp ac a relic and albs decide to do a artie raid or a few hours for example as we dont have to RvR we just cant hamper are own realm
idd BUT, whats the chances that ppl wont do that and defend instead ? there is no way u could punish them and there4 there is noway that u could make that sort of agreement...
and again the sotg guys will still screamy bloody murder, just look @ the TT thing... they did it, okay they didnt have an agreement but they did somewhat the same just by lowering the keep instead of not fighting (close to the same thing imo) and they got suspended, and it seems (if we belive the "spokesmen" 4 the ones that does read fh) that most of albs where against that action.. so just based on that u will allways get ppl defending an ACed relic...

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
idd BUT, whats the chances that ppl wont do that and defend instead ? there is no way u could punish them and there4 there is noway that u could make that sort of agreement...
yeah i guess your right but i'm sure there has to be a solution that we (albs/mids/hibs) can put forward to goa that they might agree to or at least do a poll on(with the thing that pops up at login the thing that they used in the past)

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
yeah i guess your right but i'm sure there has to be a solution that we (albs/mids/hibs) can put forward to goa that they might agree to or at least do a poll on(with the thing that pops up at login the thing that they used in the past)
but then ur asking goa to change the game to a "prime time only" server and remove the 24/7 angle of the game... and where do we stop, r we allowed to take keeps, AC relics back or is relics a 100% no no once u reach 1 am gmt, or is it 4 - 5 - 6 am gmt and when is it allowed to take relics then ? do u have to wait to 8 pm 4 every1 to finish their dinner so they can take part ?

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Am I the only one that sees the irony in people posting on a games forum at 4am to complain about AC raids?

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
Am I the only one that sees the irony in people posting on a games forum at 4am to complain about AC raids?
would normally be asleep but got a cold/cough that keeping me awake am in bed at mo but at least there a good chance if we posting on here we anit the ones still RvR(PvE)ing tower etc

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
but then ur asking goa to change the game to a "prime time only" server and remove the 24/7 angle of the game... and where do we stop, r we allowed to take keeps, AC relics back or is relics a 100% no no once u reach 1 am gmt, or is it 4 - 5 - 6 am gmt and when is it allowed to take relics then ? do u have to wait to 8 pm 4 every1 to finish their dinner so they can take part ?
i never siad i have all the answers m8 and we cant remove the 24/7 game but what about making it harder to take them or making them a status symbol rather than have effect on the RvR play ?

ps not saying ehter of those are right or wrong just trying to get us thinking about what we could put forward rather than us all whining at each other

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
*crys for zues*

havn't you learned yet? EVERY view or opinion is constantly flamed at, why bother? you know you'll just end up defending your view, and obtain no *real* replys

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
*crys for zues*

havn't you learned yet? EVERY view or opinion is constantly flamed at, why bother? you know you'll just end up defending your view, and obtain no *real* replys
gotta give it a go i guess or i may as well just sit down and watch the long death and flame festive of the servers death, so i thought id give it a shot and ya never know some FH user might come up with some ideas that we could but forward

Kagato said:
rolf
happy to have your coment

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
oh, btw... theres no way goa will change the game, we just have to agree, or move on tbh

thergador said:
gotta give it a go i guess or i may as well just sit down and watch the long death and flame festive of the servers death, so i thought id give it a shot and ya never know some FH user might come up with some ideas that we could but forward

na, were a pack of animals, we would eat our own parents if we were given the chance

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
na, were a pack of animals, we would eat our own parents if we were given the chance
rolf
most of em on here are really just big grizzly bears with a thorn in there paws, they keep pullin git them selfs and get no where and they just need some to help them

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
rolf
most of em on here are really just big grizzly bears with a thorn in there paws, they keep pullin git them selfs and get no where and they just need some to help them

rolf to you to:-/

anyway, back on topic, any good new films in production?

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
The current rvr situation is so bad since there is actually only 1 choice and its keep and tower humping.
Its time for me to take a break from the sever again, evry time i log in i just get so frustrated over how things are. GL on the Keep and Tower titles all:twak:

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
ZzZ, always the same threads. If you think the server is fucking screwed and its bad RvR then reroll Avalon or US like most people did. Not like its hard to reroll and get done with everything. It is so fucking easy to get sorted out even the casuals shouldn't have an excuse for not rerolling to a more populated server.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Same old. Every time a relic changes hand someone on the "losing" side wants to reinvent the fucking wheel.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
ZzZ, always the same threads. If you think the server is fucking screwed and its bad RvR then reroll Avalon or US like most people did. Not like its hard to reroll and get done with everything. It is so fucking easy to get sorted out even the casuals shouldn't have an excuse for not rerolling to a more populated server.

I have chars on Avalon m8 Hence why i said break again. I just wanted to try and see if server was getting abit better as i heard it was from some m8s. But that was wrong atleast from my pov. And yes its easy to reroll. But will still miss some of the old faces on the cluster server, but not enough anymore to stay. And it has nothing to do with relics as i couldnt care less.
Only has something to do with the gameplay i like is non exsistant on Eng cluster.:england:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Afaik, prime time relic raids can not be done on cluster any longer, due to the low population. Having the NPC guards on your side, aswell as oil and other defence objects makes it all to easy to defend against one.
So unless they nerf guards/keeps, I doubt you'll see any prime time relic raids on cluster.

Edit: However, this does not mean the server is screwed. It just means one of the fun parts of it has been removed.
Then again, the low population and the bigger % of these being, lets call them less fortunate people, on this cluster, may make it less fun to play on for some people.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:

have a usa account and this anit the only OMMRPG i play but i do have a few memories and some friends on this server long with this being the server i started on i would like to see it keep going and i really dont wanna have to do assassination mission for the rest of the server life

elbeek said:
Same old. Every time a relic changes hand someone on the "losing" side wants to reinvent the fucking wheel.
like i said at start it wasn't whine i new before posting here that some albs would have replace the relic, so i wasnt coming from thelosing side m8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom