• leech more!

Votes: 26 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Havent changed a bit and Netcode has always been an ass. Do i have to like you for running around on your sorc attacking ALL THAT IS RED! Think i remember you saying adding scum and shit like that for ages ago, and now your not any better then any off those u called all that. I do agree with Staj in his posts to a certain extent. If u go irvr ur bound to get added/zerged on, end of story. Dosnt mean i have to do it myself nor liking the ppl adding/zerging

Times have changed man, Id happily say ill never add if I received the same treatment but it just doesn't happen.

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
Times have changed man, Id happily say ill never add if I received the same treatment but it just doesn't happen.

What goes around comes around. Once u enter the adding scene it will just start a bad circle. Your shit wont stop hitting the fan.

- English -

Resident Freddy
and dont say you dont add. Hib/Albs fighting yesterday and your group comes and kills all. As far as you know that was a really close fight till you added.

edit: off to work speak to you later.

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
and dont say you dont add. Hib/Albs fighting yesterday and your group comes and kills all. As far as you know that was a really close fight till you added.

You mean the fight hibs had vs Mid when u and ur group (dunno if u were in group) attacked the hibs in the back? Yeh i my group added on the albs then.

- English -

Resident Freddy
may have been that or another one, cant remember seeing mids, tho they may have been down the hill and out of sight.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
You mean the fight hibs had vs Mid when u and ur group (dunno if u were in group) attacked the hibs in the back? Yeh i my group added on the albs then.

fremster the sorc wasn't grouped since runing solo and adding on every ongoing fight yields more arpees overall than running in a crap grp.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
was with a bg friar actually. so your wrong.

every time i got you last night, you were solo. on the couple of ocasions you got me, you (solo) came steaming from beno t4 hill while i was fighting other stealths.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
He was so afraid of dieing to a rr2 valk that he had to run to a hib tower to get us both killed. gg mate!

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Well i voted no. You may not like his playstyle (and I find it frustrating) but he plays his class well and knows when to run.

Belgorian LVL50 Armsman
RR9L7-Guildmaster of LOE
and throughly nice chap!

Lethul

FH is my second home
There is no such thing as "respectable" guilds left on dyvet afaik.

Guild: Mumin's Eleven Realm: Midgard RP: 1,604,518 (1,793 last week) Characters: 1 (1) Members: 1 Website: Contact:

- English -

Resident Freddy
He was so afraid of dieing to a rr2 valk that he had to run to a hib tower to get us both killed. gg mate!

lol!! i admit i wasnt looking were i was going as i was trying to judge the perfect moment to root. Dam valk interupts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom