Question Is Scouse a clone of Ed Milliband?

Is Scouse Ed Milliband?

• Total voters

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ed Milliband is a puppet in charge of a labour party that has no intention of winning anything until the Tories get us out of this mess, whereas Scouse is just an amusing parody.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Scouse has been around forever, but I only recall him being a rampant leftie argumentative fucknugget for the last few months.

So yes, just like Ed.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Does Scouse sound like he's had 5 broken noses and has the political acumen of a floating turd?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Leave Scouse alone, he's the revolution, You won't be laughing when he sends you to the Gulags.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There aren't any funny jokes about Ed Milliband.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There really aren't. I was thinking of taking this thread in a punny direction but it's just not happening. He's just so... wet and rubbish and unconvincing every time he opens his stupid little mouth. :(

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I'm pretty sure if Scouse was drunk, high and using is forehead to type he could make a more convincing argument than ned schmiliband anyway.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
There really aren't. I was thinking of taking this thread in a punny direction but it's just not happening. He's just so... wet and rubbish and unconvincing every time he opens his stupid little mouth. :(

Who?

:D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So here you have it, is https://forums.freddyshouse.com/members/scouse.296/ a clone of Ed Milliband? Why do I ask this? Well for one Ed is a cunt.

You've just lost the scouse love ever since that thread where you lost your rag and got all pissy about people who don't give a fuck about kids :)

But hands up, for the past, I'd say, twelve months, I've been an argumentative unhappy bastard...

...so, guilty. Though I've never been a Labour voter.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You've just lost the scouse love ever since that thread where you lost your rag and got all pissy about people who don't give a fuck about kids :)

But hands up, for the past, I'd say, twelve months, I've been an argumentative unhappy bastard...

...so, guilty. Though I've never been a Labour voter.
Bet you vote Tory.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Got no idea, don't really care tho :p But I can agree that he argues in a way that no one understands, if you are not Scouse himself.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I like listening to Scouse's left wing opinions, and then I like seeing Gaff's responses, and then I like seeing a drunk Deebs replying to both of them, and then I like Toht talking utter trolling tripe, and then I like Job's woeful post.

It is what make's FH the rich tapestry of opinions that it is.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Has he got a brother that people keep looking at and thinking 'bugger, I thought we'd got that one'?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I like listening to Scouse's left wing opinions, and then I like seeing Gaff's responses, and then I like seeing a drunk Deebs replying to both of them, and then I like Toht talking utter trolling tripe, and then I like Job's woeful post.

It is what make's FH the rich tapestry of opinions that it is.
Yes but which one is the best?
There's only one way to find out.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Beaker1.gif
miliband2460x276.jpg

Anyone for a quick game of spot the difference?

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
In one picture Ed is wearing a black tie and in the other its red. Cant see anything else, did I win?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom