Is Prydwen broke?

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
I tried logging in at around 14:30 this afternoon and i got the error : No Record For User Found.

I was like eeeeeeeep :(
Then i tried buffbot account and got the same thing. Then looked at the state of the servers and Prydwen is down.

Didnt see anything on forums either. Is it an official server down or broken server?

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Poo.

Just checked daoc euro home and its official. Silly me :)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Excellent they're sorting out the criers in Thidraki :)

That's a pretty swift response, seems like the GOA technical peeps are keeping us informed and getting stuff sorted a lot better these days :)

Kemor

[GOA] English Servers GM
No worry, Prydwen is going ok :)

We just had to do a little maintenance to fix a little bug which was revealed when we introduced the new GOA criers (for the info, it was revealed by them, not caused by them).

Sorry for the short delay on this maintenance, but it's hard to find a good schedule during this time of the year: reduced team, lots to do.

As for the "no user info" found, we upped Prydwen in "internal only mode" to check if everything was ok, it's coming back up for all now.

Gromnir

Fledgling Freddie
Give more Kemor on prydwen.net :)

and Tare ... whats up with that sig !! - you going to make it bigger each time someone agrees with you :p

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Agreeing with everyone who agrees with Tare.

Do I get quoted twice? :p

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Tareregion said:
yep, soon will have to edit it cos tis getting too big :|
Aye, would have to disagree with Tare there ;)

Does that cane; mine so your sig gets shorter? ;)

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
sorry dancer :< would put u in the sig twice, but sig can't be longer than 300 characters, nerf :mad:

zYnc

Loyal Freddie
Tareregion said:
sorry dancer :< would put u in the sig twice, but sig can't be longer than 300 characters, nerf :mad:

I don't agree with Tare :I

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom