is Jonty's cool drivers&utilities thread going to die now?

T

Testin da Cable

well? has any intrepid knight taken up the lance of updating?

J

Jonty

Fear not, the list shall not die :) Plans are afoot to incorporate the list into a TechNation feature. In the meantime, though, it shall be updated once one or two more programs I'm waiting are released.

Sincerest Regards

X

Xavier

yeah, 10 points go to shovel for his suggestion to revive the thread on the webby, Jonty and I will be maintaining it once it moves over, so if you spot stuff we don't a quick email to either of us should see things amended.

D

Deadmanwalking

Jonty :clap:

On the down side i was about to send abusive e-mails at people wondering what would happen to it :cool:

J

Jonty

Hello again

The thread has just been quickly updated. The most current updates concern browsers: Mozilla 1.5, Firebird 0.7, Opera 7.21 have all reached 'final' status today (15/10) or thereabouts. Thunderbird has also hit 0.3 final if you're that way inclined for your mail.

Missing you :D

S

(Shovel)

Originally posted by Xavier
yeah, 10 points go to shovel for his suggestion to revive the thread on the webby, Jonty and I will be maintaining it once it moves over, so if you spot stuff we don't a quick email to either of us should see things amended.

*Collects 10 points* Can I use these to pay off my student loan?

W

Wilier

no, but if you keep them all, after five years, you can have a free pint at my local :)

X

Xavier

*sneakily slides 5 more point tokens to shovel across the table to compensate for the inevitable sexual harassment from Wilier when working late in the TN Geek-Lab*

*ahem *

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom