is it wrong?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
So my girlfriend has been away for a week and i've been pretty bored. I noticed some of her clothes lying about and tried them on. At first it was for a laugh, just a dress and a bra, posing in the mirror, but then i began to feel a strange satisfaction. I feel confused:mad:

Marc

FH is my second home
Did you have a wank while wearing them?

My mate admitted to rummaging through our lasses knicker drawn and using a thong to wank off with when he was decorating our house

He blurted it out in front of everyone down the local the sick f***

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I thought FH had corrupted me to the point that nothing posted here would suprise me, but each post in this thread has made me go "WHAT THE !??!?!" in a slowly increasing pitch and volume level each time I've said it.

!???!1

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I thought FH had corrupted me to the point that nothing posted here would suprise me, but each post in this thread has made me go "WHAT THE !??!?!" in a slowly increasing pitch and volume level each time I've said it.

!???!1

You know we've hacked your webcam yeh? Seriously, 36D were not meant to be worn as ear warmers unless you fly holding a feather in your trunk :D

Dukat

Resident Freddy
You know we've hacked your webcam yeh? Seriously, 36D were not meant to be worn as ear warmers unless you fly holding a feather in your trunk :D

I've evolved beyond the requirement of holding the feather in my 'trunk', thank you very much!

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Pics or it didn't happen..

.. erh, they're for Mikah.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
blksuit.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
So my girlfriend has been away for a week and i've been pretty bored. I noticed some of her clothes lying about and tried them on. At first it was for a laugh, just a dress and a bra, posing in the mirror, but then i began to feel a strange satisfaction. I feel confused:mad:

I frequently stand in front of the mirror posing in womens underwear and get a sense of satisfaction from it; nowt wrong with it lad!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I frequently stand in front of the mirror posing in womens underwear and get a sense of satisfaction from it; nowt wrong with it lad!

Pics to my private message box or it didn't happen. O'rly? No, really! :D

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
-shrug- Kurt Cobain Used to wear womens clothes all the time. Said it was liberating.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
you can "dress" it up with as much metrosexual coolness as you like. Just don't post pics, ok.

David Beckham wears sarongs so it must be ok

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
LMAO metrosexual coolness. Reminds me of a random fashion report I saw a while back. Mini-skirts and leggings aimed at men. Didn't go down too well. Though to be honest I reckon a skirt is the ideal thing in this weather. Surely it provides better ventilation than shorts =P

razeredge

One of Freddy's beloved
Don't worry, there are plenty of guys who enjoy dressing up in your girlfriend's underwear ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
My mate admitted to rummaging through our lasses knicker drawn and using a thong to wank off with when he was decorating our house

He blurted it out in front of everyone down the local the sick f***

Blurted out "Ah yeah, i tried on some knickers and had a wank in your house"? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom