Is it worth it?

Maybereturning

Fledgling Freddie
Im thinking of coming back, recently i met my friend i made in DAoC (Fooli) and we decided that we missed it, even though there was shit with it!

Im thinking should i come back? is it worth it or is it full of the same TOA crap that ruined the game for me?

Cheers

Splosh Throwsrocksathappykids (TERRIBLE BARD)
Hib/Excal

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Maybereturning said:
Im thinking of coming back, recently i met my friend i made in DAoC (Fooli) and we decided that we missed it, even though there was shit with it!

Im thinking should i come back? is it worth it or is it full of the same TOA crap that ruined the game for me?

Cheers

Splosh Throwsrocksathappykids (TERRIBLE BARD)
Hib/Excal

If ToA runied the game for you, i got bad news; ToA is still here.. altho slightly easier to farm ToA now (imo), its here, in the same manner its always been.

statued

Loyal Freddie
a few people i know left daoc because toa came out. week by week they are noticing changes that are happening and are comin back slowly but surely

you will have to put in bit of work if u came back with toa-less characters but not as much as you used to.

main question is if u cba with doing toa or not i spose (that, or change your name to littlehorner)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
major changes that make toa much easier than it was:

Scrolls drop a bit nicer now (not perfect yet imo)
Artifacts level in one of: toa dungeons + catacombs instances, toa outside, si dungeons +mainland instances, si outside, old world dungeons + mainland instances, old world outside.

All artifacts level in the frontier and in Passage of Conflict (frontier dungeon) as well as from RvR.

ML steps can be done in any order e.g. do 3.10 then the rest later.
(only exceptions are ml5 ml7 and ml9 which you need to do all of ml1 ml1-3 and ml1-8 first to get into the dungeons)

ML3 dungeon aggro reduced, ml3 pre-step quests removed.

/bg grantcredit for when people LD.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Lets not forget also that with Catacombs leveling is made alot easier :) And the game is prettier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom