Loyal Freddie
sshot023.jpg

i hope the pic came out ok, never done it before :(

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
think i got my very own stalker .. everywhere i post :wub:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Had a mid log onto a hib/pryd char before to say that he hates me and that I drove all the mids out of Leirvik.

siaka

Banned
not that uncommon that people have access to accounts on other realms on the same server ;)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah someone complained about me zerging with a savage/skald duo in thid he was so cool :touch:

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
awww frenzy we wub ya mate :wub:
I guess you hit too hard one day :clap:

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Frenzy and Co - luvved by this Alb - if it were not for mainly mids (and some Hibs) that keep coming back to fight the Alb zerg - thid would be no fun :)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
siaka said:
not that uncommon that people have access to accounts on other realms on the same server ;)

quess hibs are better organised, even in this area :)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe

i've met you frenzy, you're very fun opositon, maybe remember that 2h arms shortay hehe. you win often tho. if not everytime.

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Yep i know the one :cheers:
Got respect for you running unbuffed, not many albs do that, although if u had the oppurtunity of buffs im sure u would take them :D

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah i don't have an bb account, but i like the challenge of going unbuffed tho, it's more fun. but i never say no to an theu dmg add+ melee haste :). i kicked an vampir in the but aswell unbuffed that is quite a feat imo, was getting hit at same time by another one. well i hope i'll see you around in thid soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom