Is it too much to ask....

C

cercela

for people to leave duels alone?

fighting with a necro 1 on 1.

fg of mids runs off. Circles us and gank us both.

Come on.... wait till duels over then gank the winner.

Not like a bard dueling will take that long...

G

Garnet

its lame but still...its all about the rps now and not the fun :/

P

[PS]Venom

Aye, same happened last night in DF with my minstrel. Attacked a same RR nightshade and all of a sudden out of nowhere when we were both almost dead, BAM! full group of mids insta mezzes us (Like 1fg couldn't take on 2 virtually dead toons) and proceeded to twat us both.

I wish people would have more care for fun and not RPs, but as garnet said, it's all about the rp now.

B

behatch

Originally posted by cercela
for people to leave duels alone?

fighting with a necro 1 on 1.

fg of mids runs off. Circles us and gank us both.

Come on.... wait till duels over then gank the winner.

Not like a bard dueling will take that long...

Someone got pwned

O

osy

Re: Re: Is it too much to ask....

Originally posted by behatch
Someone got pwned

..and someone posts just for the sake of it.

D

Divinia

Re: Re: Is it too much to ask....

Originally posted by behatch
Someone got pwned

welxcome to the retard club..

oops ur already member of honor sowwie :<

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by [PS]Venom
Aye, same happened last night in DF with my minstrel. Attacked a same RR nightshade and all of a sudden out of nowhere when we were both almost dead, BAM! full group of mids insta mezzes us (Like 1fg couldn't take on 2 virtually dead toons) and proceeded to twat us both.

I wish people would have more care for fun and not RPs, but as garnet said, it's all about the rp now.

i wish stealthers would stop adding in fg fights.

L

lorric

I wish fgs would stop adding when helps not needed but then im sure Gank groups really cant afford to lose those 400RPs?

H

hellraisermk2

Originally posted by [PS]Venom

Quick change to what you say: There's no way any healer with even 0.001 of a braincell would waste an insta on two stealther duelling. It's comments like this all the time that make people come up with this stupid notion that an insta CC spell, that lasts all of 3 seconds or so is so stupidly overpowered:

"FFS, it's mids, they musta insta's!11one!"

Also, I agree, leave duels alone till it's over, then gank away.

P

piggeman

Originally posted by hellraisermk2
Also, I agree, leave duels alone till it's over, then gank away.
This is probebly gonna happened the same day you go out in emain and wont see any zergs at all during the whole day! :great:

Z

zoia

I would need a whole forum to myself if i posted every time someone added in my fights or i got outnumbered and ganked.
Even if i made a new account each day in that forum, that account would be "talks too much" in a few hours.

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by lorric
I wish fgs would stop adding when helps not needed but then im sure Gank groups really cant afford to lose those 400RPs?

afaik its only these "gank groups" that ever not added, IG, JH, NP, BF ..

edit: solly if i forgot anyone :)

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by old.Lethul
i wish stealthers would stop adding in fg fights.

i wish fg stopped adding on stealther fights

R

Rhuric

Originally posted by old.Lethul
afaik its only these "gank groups" that ever not added, IG, JH, NP, BF ..

edit: solly if i forgot anyone :)

What bullshit, ok, sometimes they dont add when they see there side winning, but to many times I have seen them adding like hell, maybe not JH, havnt been out verly much latly, kept with my sb who dont come far either cause of 9+ alb stealthers wherever you go

Users who are viewing this thread