Is it possible...

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
To lose an rvr fight simply due to the fact that you have a latency problem with your PC?

CHeers

C*

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
i think so :p

if you lag to everywhere you are not going to hit anyone in melee for sure :(

or the lag.. mezz .. more lag .. death

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Yup , any kind of lag will give you a disadvantage.

pip

Banned
Yes I use my old comp for bb,and that takes a week to buff:(

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
DeadOnArrival said:
To lose an rvr fight simply due to the fact that you have a latency problem with your PC?

CHeers

C*

if you have a 10 sec lag spike when you get jumped, then yes, ofc it is :p

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
Yup , any kind of lag will give you a disadvantage.

Not all lag, when inside a keep and you lag you can see people "floating" through the walls then you can nuke them eventhough they are well out of LoS so in that situation lag gives you an advantage.

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
wondered why im playing like a bag of shyte recently...pc has just collected its pension.

Gamah

Banned
DeadOnArrival said:
wondered why im playing like a bag of shyte recently...pc has just collected its pension.

I've not seen you around for years me old mukka ;<

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Stop posting useless threads please and yes I am aware of the irony of posting a useless reply to a useless thread etc. etc.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
If your pc is laggy you will lag into view of enemy (even if you dont see yourself move) this gives enemy advantage of knowing where you are coming from without you knowing it, and in seige (keeps / bridges / towers) you could lag into sight where they can nuke you and your thinking hmm, but how can they nuke me from here

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Yup, especially with 10 sec delay :p And, ofcourse, if your main cc'er lags too much to mez, or your healers lag too much to heal :p

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
it`s kinda sucks when all is looking safe, then you have lagspike, and when your screen moves again, the rezz you`ve been offered has expired. especcially in the old days when the power used for the rezz would have been wasted.

gohan

FH is my second home
BlackrazoR said:
Stop posting useless threads please and yes I am aware of the irony of posting a useless reply to a useless thread etc. etc.

stfu noob hes asking a question its not whine or some random poll so go crawl back under u rock an jump the next thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom