Is it possible to get tailoring quests?

Athinz

Fledgling Freddie
you can get blacksmithing quests.. so can you get tailoring quests? if so.. where from?

thanks in advance :clap:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
There seem to be only two, which is a little unfair... but I think it's mentioned somewhere that Tradeskills havn't been 'finished' yet, so I guess we can hope for some more eventually.

Thott

Allakhazam

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
There seem to be only two, which is a little unfair... but I think it's mentioned somewhere that Tradeskills havn't been 'finished' yet, so I guess we can hope for some more eventually.

Thott

Allakhazam
Those two are in a chain, Shadoweaver leads into The Undermarket. Fairly easy quests but the reward recipe kinda sucks.

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
there is a quest for mooncloth boots too, you need honoured timbermaw reputation tho to get the quest.

Athinz

Fledgling Freddie
ah ok, thankyou for the information.. hope they implement some crafting quests soon :)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Phusion said:
there is a quest for mooncloth boots too, you need honoured timbermaw reputation tho to get the quest.
Best farm more faction. :(

Dedaith

Fledgling Freddie
After completing the Undermarket questline you can train additional shadowweave patterns in Undercity, atleast for the Horde.
But these aren't worth the effort either and they are useless to mages.

The only patterns worth questing for are the Mooncloth Boots, Flarecore Gloves and Flarecore Mantle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom