Is it possible to get a fair fight in thid?

Havenhelper

Fledgling Freddie
Was playing thid tonight on my newly rolled sb, non sc'd, non buffed etc. (tissues) and i have to say, hat's off to the albs who were there at first ( about 6 of you. You played really well there and was good fun. Then the albs brought about another 20. totally ruined it against 8 mids. On my last fight for example i pa'd an inf and i got hit by about 15 albs in 2 seconds. Is it possible for you albs to let mids have a fair fight once in a while, instead of just zerging us?. Btw, hats off to that solo hib as well.

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
had good laugh on my new ranger, but shoot 1 alb = the rest just zerg you, killed 1 ontop bridge, instantly got firebolt, lt lt, jumped off at 50% got a inf on me, turned to fight 2 more turn up, commicaly i got the first to 10% lol fear my 10 pierce and lev 1 free weapon in left hand :p

face it albs is albs they dare not move solo, except some mad reaver who chased me almost from mid bridge to hib tk, finally managed to stealth to line up least 1 bow shot, but he ran into 2 hib casters :p /salutes though ya persistant git :p

Simpathy Vote 24 ranger greenpeace Keepers

Craft

Fledgling Freddie

Sadly everyone plays by there own rules no matter how honourable you are. :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yes, it's a pain, I'm always moaning in in grp chatabout zerging, 1 minute their moaning about no-one to kill, then 8 of them steamroll a single elf 'do you think he'll bother coming back?'
except if you have a boney, then we'll steam your grp over and over again :>

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
I try to run solo most of the time, the most i'll do on a quiet day is duo... and quiet is thid without a BD :m00:

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Ahhhh those will be the days, why cant that time machine that was on ebay be real?? Then we could actually go back in time and stop the BD from ever being created :clap:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Nah, I like going against BDs with my sorc :) Then again, I always try to solo a few stealthers at bridges too with that very same sorc, I think I may be crazy. :eek6: Crying shame I capped thid and will level out soon :( I enjoyed my time there.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
hmm was yesterday few hours in thidraki whit my sb, when 1st time come to mb there was ~1fg lurikeens, when swim other side there was those ~7 albs who, i guess, kill hibs "lurikeen invasion".
after this didnt see anymore hibs, 2-3 hibs st was running groupped around (notice few time when went close me) albs was camping mb 90% time and allmost whole time sticked each other.
npr here but atleast sometimes leave behind and sit down so can kill even one from group :) not 2-3 kills in ~2 hours :D

btw, xp is insane in thidraki (~2.3 mil to lvl24), my last sb dinged 25 under 90rp earned from thidraki! 3 kills so far whit my new thidtoon have give me allmost 2bbl, i guess need suicide few time so dont get out from thidraki too fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom