Is it possible to die from laughter?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Moo, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Moo

Moo Fledgling Freddie

Anyone reckon?

I mean if u saw/heard the funniest thing ever you reckon you'd actually snuff it from laughing too much?

If it is possible i think we should all go to france and become comedians.

2. Bahumat

Bahumat FH is my second home

some guy died from farts

its true

3. Darksword

Darksword Can't get enough of FH

could crack ur rib cage, or laugh so hard u screw up yer diaphragm and not b able 2 breath and die (just a thought) :)

4. harebear

harebear Fledgling Freddie

Well if you laughed really hard for like 10 mins you might faint or smt from lack of oxygen maybe :p

5. Taniko

Taniko Fledgling Freddie

Oxygen ftw IMO.

6. Moo

Moo Fledgling Freddie

oxygen is overrated

it may keep u alive but it kills u at the same time :/

7. Seen the monty python "and now for something completly different" funniest joke in the world sketch? They use the joke against the germans and it killed them in seconds..

8. fl3a

fl3a Can't get enough of FH

no you cant, even if you run out of oxygen you will faint and not die, and while fainted you stop laughing and start breathing normally

tho if you laugh under water then sure you can die of laughter.

9. Ballad

Ballad Guest

As you can laugh your ass off it's possible to die from laughter too, I guess. :eek:

10. harebear

Dieing from severe anal pains, ouchay.

11. fl3a

getting killed by pissing on an electric fence, ouchey ;)

12. Saigean

Saigean Fledgling Freddie

Not really cause when you faint you float up and start breathing when you hit the surface... Just hope you float up with the back facing down :p

13. harebear

Er dieing while weightlifting !

14. Ballad

Ballad Guest

:eek6:

This is getting a bit too... terrifying.

Ballad was just killed by an electric fence

Brrr :(

15. Ame

Ame Fledgling Freddie

Laughing gas kills you doesn't it?

16. Darksword

it thins the blood so yeh :) or removes the oxygen from ur body or summit though im 99% sure it thins the blood so 2 much kills u, by 2 much i mean a room filled with it and ur there for like 2 hrs

17. \Ben

\Ben Fledgling Freddie

lived to tell the tale on this one. Something i never hope ever to do again. Kinda made me affraid to pee in fields now :eek6:

18. Darksword

a russian guy pissed on a fence, not believeing it was true, his knob got electrecuted so bad, it was burnt, the doctors had 2 remove it and make a new 1 for him out of a test tube or summit, FHM FTW :clap:

19. Taniko

Taniko Fledgling Freddie

wtf? Becomming in a man - pissing on an electricuted fence is one of the main "got-to-do-to-become-like-big-brother" - IMO.

20. Darksword

<Shrug> maybe the fence was on sum sorta illegally high voltage but tbh, its not sumthing i wish 2 experience, i heard a m8 tried it once, dunno why tbh :S though havent spoke 2 him for ages, maybe he died :O

21. Ballad

Ballad Guest

Dying from laughter to pissing on an electric fence. We rock at off-topicing. :p

22. fl3a

i learned from the best in che.