Is it possible to die from laughter?

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone reckon?

I mean if u saw/heard the funniest thing ever you reckon you'd actually snuff it from laughing too much?

If it is possible i think we should all go to france and become comedians.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
could crack ur rib cage, or laugh so hard u screw up yer diaphragm and not b able 2 breath and die (just a thought) :)

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Well if you laughed really hard for like 10 mins you might faint or smt from lack of oxygen maybe :p

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
oxygen is overrated

it may keep u alive but it kills u at the same time :/

Seen the monty python "and now for something completly different" funniest joke in the world sketch? They use the joke against the germans and it killed them in seconds..

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
no you cant, even if you run out of oxygen you will faint and not die, and while fainted you stop laughing and start breathing normally

tho if you laugh under water then sure you can die of laughter.

B

Ballad

As you can laugh your ass off it's possible to die from laughter too, I guess. :eek:

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
getting killed by pissing on an electric fence, ouchey ;)

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
no you cant, even if you run out of oxygen you will faint and not die, and while fainted you stop laughing and start breathing normally

tho if you laugh under water then sure you can die of laughter.

Not really cause when you faint you float up and start breathing when you hit the surface... Just hope you float up with the back facing down :p

B

Ballad

fl3a said:
:eek6:

This is getting a bit too... terrifying.

Ballad was just killed by an electric fence

Brrr :(

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Ame said:
Laughing gas kills you doesn't it?

it thins the blood so yeh :) or removes the oxygen from ur body or summit though im 99% sure it thins the blood so 2 much kills u, by 2 much i mean a room filled with it and ur there for like 2 hrs

\Ben

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:

lived to tell the tale on this one. Something i never hope ever to do again. Kinda made me affraid to pee in fields now :eek6:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
a russian guy pissed on a fence, not believeing it was true, his knob got electrecuted so bad, it was burnt, the doctors had 2 remove it and make a new 1 for him out of a test tube or summit, FHM FTW :clap:

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
a russian guy pissed on a fence, not believeing it was true, his knob got electrecuted so bad, it was burnt, the doctors had 2 remove it and make a new 1 for him out of a test tube or summit, FHM FTW :clap:
wtf? Becomming in a man - pissing on an electricuted fence is one of the main "got-to-do-to-become-like-big-brother" - IMO.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Taniko said:
wtf? Becomming in a man - pissing on an electricuted fence is one of the main "got-to-do-to-become-like-big-brother" - IMO.

<Shrug> maybe the fence was on sum sorta illegally high voltage but tbh, its not sumthing i wish 2 experience, i heard a m8 tried it once, dunno why tbh :S though havent spoke 2 him for ages, maybe he died :O

B

Ballad

Dying from laughter to pissing on an electric fence. We rock at off-topicing. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom