Is it only me or anyone else getting tired of raithian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thelion

He's impossible to understand..
He thinks that he's the king of excal..
He's prolly 14 years old and smells poopoo..

X

xrn

Is it only me or is anyone else getting tired if these crap threads? :eek:

D

dandy

hhmmm

he may be a little eccentric and his grasp on english is sometimes amusing but he tries to help Mid and mostly only gets grief for it, and still he tries, most sane people would have given up long ago.

A

Archeon

Sombody that goes out of their way to organise raids to various places diserves respect if you ask me. That can't be forced on anyway, but atleast he makes the effort to do it.

W

Whisperess

I don't know what happened Thelion - you used to be a nice guy.

I'm guessing you didn't read about there being a TG raid today, which was posted a few days ago - and now you're all cranky 'cause you couldn't go?

Geez mate - grow up.

T

Thelion

Well I think raithian said the same thing about BC when they booked up TG for raids.

But it's not the facts that he booked TG for today that I'm angry, it's way he acted against us. and if u know me right u know that I dont take any crap.

R

raithian

get the dam fact right before you mouth off this raid was posteddays ago when i found out pp also going i offered to merge the 2 raids and was told no pp wanted to go tg solo yet you expected me to cancil the fact pp refused to merge to 2 groups is your problem not mine so plz stop crying and act your age.
and i am not 14 i am 32 years old and suffer from something called dyslexcia word blindness so i could tell you what you can do but na not worht it

T

Thelion

well what do u think? that we want to merge with someone that just tells us "if PP fullfill your raid (that we have had on our forums for more than a week now), then you will be banned from my future dragon TG raids, and if you enter TG I will leetch from every mob you hit on.' That was words from Darkspirit (raithian)

And in nature I wont and will never take that crap from anyone..

K

kaylania

raithian u 32 omg stop act like a 14 year old then =)

and if u wanna be a good "leader" how the hell can u be lying so much in all directions ??

somday ppl will stop listing on ya and u will fade away alon eon ur DR's and tg raids =)

O

osy

Originally posted by raithian
get the dam fact right before you mouth off this raid was posteddays ago when i found out pp also going i offered to merge the 2 raids and was told no pp wanted to go tg solo yet you expected me to cancil the fact pp refused to merge to 2 groups is your problem not mine so plz stop crying and act your age.
and i am not 14 i am 32 years old and suffer from something called dyslexcia word blindness so i could tell you what you can do but na not worht it

Claiming to be inapt, in order to get people soft. How low can you go, you human scum ?

He doesn't give a shit about Midgard. He just likes to feel important, and loves the attention he gets. Attention whore 2k3.

H

herjulf

What raithian said, nomatter what was said afterwards in heated words the fact remains.
It was a official pre announced alliance raid.

And should be "respected" as being just that.
It is every guilds right to do whatever they want even though it should be a alliance raid. However asking the alliance raid to cease in favour of a "rogue" random raid from another guild is IMO quite irrelevant and should be ignored.

raithian has my full support, i dont care what he said to you, that is his business. But the fact remains, he takes time to organise raids and does it splendidly and has alot of experience in it.

:clap: raithian :clap:

Also i think he is a nice guy.

T

Thelion

Originally posted by herjulf
What raithian said, nomatter what was said afterwards in heated words the fact remains.
It was a official pre announced alliance raid.

If u think this headline below is good and very obvious of a TG hunt tread then you must be as dumb as the man who wrote it.

" tg better or not after patch "

It doesn't interest me at all and it doesn't tells me that it's a TG hunt planned. So imo he needs to make it more obvious that it's a TG hunt he's talking about. But I cant blame u to have raithian as a god, I can only laugh and feel sorry for u.

K

kaylania

I wouldent say this "Also i think he is a nice guy." about people that lying as he is =) but if u like lying ppl goahead=)

Z

zmurf

uhm i was told by an irl friend of ruathian(he might be lieing ofc) he had a Tumour(sp?) and then i was told he was in a wheelchair and now he says he got dyslexia(i don't believe in rumour's that's why im asking) what is the real deal here ? on TS i got told by a guy who claims to be ur irl friend that nothing is wrong with u, but the guy might be lying ofc, ts dont got build in lie detector ;)

A

ardamels

Give him a break, few ppl do as much for Midgard as he does. So he's eccentric? Who isn't really? Remember when I started talking like Yoda on that DG raid? (wasn't a concious thing actually) ;)

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by ardamels
Give him a break, few ppl do as much for Midgard as he does. So he's eccentric? Who isn't really? Remember when I started talking like Yoda on that DG raid? (wasn't a concious thing actually) ;)

Eccentric ? so when i lvl'd in lair, and we made 2nd group (was before pbaoe) only 4 ppl so we were 12 ppl exping insted of 16, and i got SPAMMED by ruathian telling me i was ruenning exp for entire midgard and it was NOlby Prides plan to keep ppl away from lvl 50 and out of emain, that was eccentric and not just idiocy ? the guy got some serious problems, sure he makes alot of raids and he seems to know what he is doing (only been on a few) but he act's to much as a moron to often for my liking ...

T

Thelion

Originally posted by ardamels

Well that is true, few people do as much for mid as he does. But does it give him the right to act the way he wants againts others? Well atleast not against me and my mates..

Originally posted by zmurf
he act's to much as a moron to often for my liking ...

What he said..

S

spankya

I've only been here in mid a week, but he seems nice enough to me..

S

SevenSins

Originally posted by zmurf
uhm i was told by an irl friend of ruathian(he might be lieing ofc) he had a Tumour(sp?) and then i was told he was in a wheelchair and now he says he got dyslexia(i don't believe in rumour's that's why im asking) what is the real deal here ? on TS i got told by a guy who claims to be ur irl friend that nothing is wrong with u, but the guy might be lying ofc, ts dont got build in lie detector ;)

Yep, old days in White Rose that's what everyone got told too, apparantly he was suffering from cancer, well no offense, but why are you still around Rua? You got some hell of a more lot importanter things to do in real life if you ask me.

I don't like to say that he lied about it, but I'm not excluding anything with this guy.

Known him since day 1, he always accused me of 1 thing, fucking up midgards 1st relic raid, still don't get that though, apparantly he does.

And I also don't get the fact there's still people out there that listen to him, god some must be desperate for a "leader"....

A

AbPoon

I had cancer and now i'm back, tbh thats a rather cuntish comment as even if your illness is a total loss you can spend you days doing whatever your happy doing so i'll give you a big FUCK YOU for that one, no offense.

As for Rauth well yes i admit sometimes he's abit annoying and can be frustrating but the guy is willing to help and put himself out for others which is more then 90% of people will do.

This attack is rather unprovoked and tbh if youve got a problem with the guy then thats your fucking problem.

K

kathal_tdd

OMG.
Plz stfu.
We are a strong realm.
We have a lot of fun raids.
And why is that???
Because a few ppl spend time organicing it.
Without ppl like that we would run around like headless chickens(alb mode).
So plz stfu all you whiners.
If you fail to see a anounced raid you got 3 posibilities:
1. Merge
2. Leave
3. Start biaching and continue with your raid as you planed(but forgot to anounce)

Originally posted by AbPoon
I had cancer and now i'm back
BIG gratz on your recovery:clap:

S

spankya

Originally posted by AbPoon
I had cancer and now i'm back, tbh thats a rather cuntish comment as even if your illness is a total loss you can spend you days doing whatever your happy doing so i'll give you a big FUCK YOU for that one, no offense.

As for Rauth well yes i admit sometimes he's abit annoying and can be frustrating but the guy is willing to help and put himself out for others which is more then 90% of people will do.

This attack is rather unprovoked and tbh if youve got a problem with the guy then thats your fucking problem.

Good to hear you are ok now mate :) :hat: :hat: :hat:

From what I can tell and read, Ruath does seem to arrange hunts for the realm which helps the realm, then people flame him. This is normal though, poeple wanting to do raids at the same time and moaning about it.

Where is this calendar thing then? And who is allowed to come on these raids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom