Is it ok to ....

balistic

Fledgling Freddie
....use freddyshouse as an image upload service ie if i add an attatchment, like that, and then use it to link to other places, that ok? :S

Attachments

• whocares4.jpg
    whocares4.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 63
  • stfu6.jpg
    stfu6.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 19
  • negative.jpg
    negative.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 16

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
depends if Fh has allowed hot linking - otherwize your fucked

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Wow! Amazing coincidence that on the same day that zRRR gets banned this 'balistic' chap shows up and posts in the forum. Astonishing really! :-o

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
its blatantly not zRR as much as id like it to be, zRRRR is only gone for a week anyway

balistic

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Wow! Amazing coincidence that on the same day that zRRR gets banned this 'balistic' chap shows up and posts in the forum. Astonishing really! :-o

who the hell is he? log on pryd u can /who balistic its my 50 friar

Chilly

Balls of steel
i think youv been reading that mars thread too much 'Foo, conspiracies coming out of every oriphice.

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
Chilly said:
i think youv been reading that mars thread too much 'Foo, conspiracies coming out of every oriphice.

You gotta think it's strange though.
Registered the day Salty gets banned again, no posts until after Salty's last post as zRRR.
From Prydwen yet only posted so far in Excal OT.

But then again....
Would Salty ever say, "universal constants"?

It's a bit of a puzzle isn't it?

balistic

Fledgling Freddie
Alkoran said:
You gotta think it's strange though.
Registered the day Salty gets banned again, no posts until after Salty's last post as zRRR.
From Prydwen yet only posted so far in Excal OT.

But then again....
Would Salty ever say, "universal constants"?

It's a bit of a puzzle isn't it?

urm go on duskwave search for my char, i had a bw account and handt needed to post anything yet so hadnt signed up, signed up last nite to take the piss out of sum1 on mars topic (my first post so go clicky if u like and find it) really tho who the hell is the guy im sposed to b? and i am now playing excal have a 29 druid named apocolypse in DA bcos i got sick of rvr on pryd, oh well believe me or dont <shrugs>

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
balistic said:
urm go on duskwave search for my char, i had a bw account and handt needed to post anything yet so hadnt signed up, signed up last nite to take the piss out of sum1 on mars topic (my first post so go clicky if u like and find it) really tho who the hell is the guy im sposed to b? and i am now playing excal have a 29 druid named apocolypse in DA bcos i got sick of rvr on pryd, oh well believe me or dont <shrugs>

yeah i grouped with this Guy !! :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom