Is it normal

A

awark

OK being new and stuff to albion is it normal for peeps too claim entire spawn points ?

I mean i dont want to go blundering around trying too level when someones claimed half a city blocks worth of mobs.

Btw why wont noone group with my necromancer :( (ok he can level quickly) but soloing is boring.

Erm also the person who made the comment "dont rez him he is a realm swapper" is lucky they didnt get a flame off me :)

Well erm is there like a load of unwritten rules i should learn or read up on ?

P

Pixie.Pebr

People can't "claim" an entire spawn point.
However, if the poprate is not enough to supply both of you, you should leave (provided you were last to get there).

Sometimes you're told to f'ck off even before you even said a word though, on which instance I don't leave out of principle.

Welcome to the wonderful world of MMORPGs and the bonds they form between people of all races, sexes and religions.

Hallelulja!

C

chimaira

All I can say is there is retards on every server any realm.

just get over it.

as a necro u will notice is piss hard to get grp.

perhaps around lvl 43+ and so u can get a grp in Avalon city. mostly as a power transfer bot for pbae grp orso.

gl in albion. myself I would roll a paladin as a freshman.

strong farmer. always gets grps. hits 50 faster than necros imo.

C

Cavex ElSaviour

necro's get the piss very often. Although im not an aggresive player myself, i notice that i can be very rude against necro's myself when they enter a "camp" spot. Why? dunno, there are quite a lot of pricks playing necro's and bash in and just empty whole camps in 10 mins while a lower level group is trying to make some decent exp there. (that said, there are also necro's who will leave "their" spot when they see a lower lvl group come, but somehow these situations move to the background of your mind faster) Like chimaira said, roll a pally, sorc, cleric or any group friendly class, and you will have more fun in RvR later on and grouping will become easier. Most necro's are for PL and cash pharming.

R

Ryo

Once you are high enough to go to the Stonehenge Barrows dungeon you may notice half the spots where formerly full groups of lower level chars were XPing being camped by single highlevel necros. Either farming or PLing an alt. This is IMO the main reason many people dont like necros (barrows is a nice spot for necros cause of dungeon xp bonus and spirit-weak undead mobs).

When you go down barrows with your group searching for a spot and pass necros at entry room, echo room, wight room and finally arrive at a camped celtic lich room, its easy to get a little pissed.

C

Cybwyn

Don't go to Barrows unless you want to compete with like 40 people during primetime and deal with the inevitable resultant hassle/abuse you'll get.

30 to 50 can be easily done in Lyonesse (dunters, clerks, fishermen, townsmen, farmers, etc...) and SI Lands (Gwyddneau and Caldey are heaving with undead mobs, and you'll find that people telling you to FO just because you're a necro are a lot thinner on the ground).

S

soullessminion

Join nice guild and invite someone to join you in exp :) As you said yes necro can exp fast solo but its boring :( Personaly i tended to grp with a inf, been in few guild grps who once they got used to a necro actualy being with them seemed more than happy at my AF debuff and power transfer, even got told that pet made nice tank :)

Sadly as said above alot necros can be very rude, but then im sure 50% of that is due to

"pl me" spam of people they dont even know....

spam requests like !give me your pass so i can pl myself" Also of people they dont know....

Full grps just ariveing at camp necro has been at ages and just pulling everything....

But all that said Necro players are just like many other players some are just evil tossers with there head shoved up there own arse :p

A

awark

ahhh i see its the whole mana chanter + alt farming everything in sight situation :)

yups can see how its a complete arse too have a single person just chain killing everything in sight. I would say lulaby but it dont work on necros as it used too work on mana chanters ;)

i may continue too play my cleric then or i got a paladin both i quite enjoy but im not a tanky person so looks like cleric will be leveling fast.

I sort of looking around for a guild but everyone keeps staring at me as if ive got genital warts ;)

Anyone know of any guilds recruiting ?

im a 50/50 pver and rvr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom