Is it me.....

haoth

Fledgling Freddie
Is it me or are the server population been climbing slowly upwards ?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
haoth said:
Is it me or are the server population been climbing slowly upwards ?

Whats this ? ? optimism!! omg, please, whines only :) all this 'happy' stuff and new people coming here might get the wrong idea :D

ps. I wondered the same thing, less 'im leaving omg bai' threads, more 'im coming back' threads, etc etc :) lets hope it stays this way

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
bah pair of Mythic/GOA fanboys...

but yes I agree it does seem to be increasing. Thankfully though most of the gimps left and haven't come back :)

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Nerf increasing server populations...

You'll have to work harder to ensure that you get any artis you need as more people will camp stuff...

You'll have to work harder for RPS as more people will be leeching and farming for themselves...

Prices on the ME could well go up as demand begins to increase...

To sum it all up in one word...

DOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bazbeer:

(Sits back and waits to see how many people fail to notice that I'm taking the ...)

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Ahhh D0000000000000m is coming ( again ) .. what will i do this time.

Think i'll go for the classic ... Sit back , beer , pizza , ciggys .. and watch the fun ;P

It's good to see peeps returning imo. If enough return then that will scupper the plans for the the Server clustering

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Vampiir don't need bots :)

and I really doubt there's a point having one on a warlock... <mashes button>

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
ay

seems like the numbers increased bit in the last month ! /vic /vic /vic

Phuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
If I may venture a cautious prognosis?

A lot of European players on the US servers gave up the game in the months following the release of ToA because there was simply no way for them to get ToA done at European times, which made them unable to be competitive in RvR. Still more only stayed on long enough to see what NF would be like. I would hazard slightly more than a guess that some of them wanted to see what Catacombs is like & decided to try the European servers instead of being cannon-fodder on the US servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom