is it me or??

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
does other have HUGE lag turning around 4 times poiting wrong dir :clap:

like emain when albs bring out the usual HUGE zerg

here lately i been having much worse lag than in old alb RR vs hibs even with hibs having 300+ shrooms up i would never lag like this

so one word FIX this SHIT soon pls goa

or put some limit on how many enemies that can be in one frontier compared to how many defenders there is

would actuly also work to kill of BB's since they would count as a defender and 40 BB's would make 40 more enemies able to come

not saying it should be 50 50 but some limit wouldnt hurt to kill off lag

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Yes albs were SO zergy tonite tbh :m00:

75b.jpg

9d7.jpg

:eek2:

Radix

Fledgling Freddie
Screenshots from mid frontier and claiming them as zergers?
Maybe you should check out whats going on in the game.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
looks to me that most of the "omg mids zerg so much" screenshots are from the same place.. be it stealthzerg or normal zerg.. or a combination..

that damn bridge SE of bled.. towards the dock.

how is the albzerg doing in emain today?

edit: whats that I see in /group-chat? "no solo mid is safe" .. oke. the steamrollers got owned.

majik

Banned
Mastade said:
such lies
<3

You caught me.
We really camp bledmeer bridge near the docks so that we can insta kill Gymulvs thidranki skills group inc to camp the bridge.

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Lol Jimmy 3 fg is zerg now ?

Well I guess when it's non alb's ;)

We r talking 20 fg and more when it's alb zerg.

I was at bled at some time when U took that screenie.

alb's where fg + stealther add's thats prolly 2 fg vs 3 fg is that getting zerg'ed ??

When U go to another realm expect them to try and defend themselves. I know alb atm have number's that's > hib + mid so might be that U r just surprised that the enemy for once outnumbered U ?

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Amagad Jimmi..your blind. Can´t you see half of those mids are Spymaster Decoys?? :p

Haton

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
Yes albs were SO zergy tonite tbh :m00:

75b.jpg

9d7.jpg

:eek2:

bled bridge otw to docks again?, if your preventing ppl getting to the docks expect to get zerged, or is that logic alien to you?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
" OMG .. SUCH MID ZERG!" I am very sure you diddnt deserve to get zerged you damn alb zerglings, wasnt even many mids there in comparison to your strong zergs so please...

Radix

Fledgling Freddie
Noticed the 6rp earned now. Just curious if albs are aware that a kill can give bit more than that? I suppose in an actual alb zerg it will be even lower?

Maybe your stealthers can tell you of rp earning in groups.
With group I mean the 8 people the game concider a group, and not the 24 that seem to be the magic number to make albs move outside friendly walls.

majik

Banned
Jergiot said:
exactly what are they defending? ^^

They were defending the bled bridge and bled docks from the high rr alb group which was camping it. Aurores&Grymulv group.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
If 3fg mids generates such comments in the groupchat, you or the person making those comments should borrow an account and watch the albzerg from the perspective of a mid or hib really.

Laalaa

Fledgling Freddie
Albs answers in this thread just shows how idiot they are.

Typical hypocritical shit.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
ofc he stands there leeching the whole time fucking BD :puke: :puke: :puke:

you got insta lt-ed by superior zkillz bonedancer recently ? :)

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Laalaa said:
Albs answers in this thread just shows how idiot they are.

Typical hypocritical shit.

Such smart comments.. here have a hanky to dry your tears. :fluffle:

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Certainly a smaller Alb Zerg

I counted approximately 6.6 fg's there so there must have been another 10+ fg's runnign about somewhere molesting innocent Hibs/Mids. Have you noticed how the faviourite alb move involves the pinning down (stun or mezz), getting behind you (so that you cant see them) and then shafting you from behind with a couple of tickles followed by zephyr for a thorough penetration.

What Im trying to say is Albs = Ass Molesting bandits who gang bang you

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Clan Fist said:
does other have HUGE lag turning around 4 times poiting wrong dir :clap:

like emain when albs bring out the usual HUGE zerg

here lately i been having much worse lag than in old alb RR vs hibs even with hibs having 300+ shrooms up i would never lag like this

so one word FIX this SHIT soon pls goa

or put some limit on how many enemies that can be in one frontier compared to how many defenders there is

would actuly also work to kill of BB's since they would count as a defender and 40 BB's would make 40 more enemies able to come

not saying it should be 50 50 but some limit wouldnt hurt to kill off lag

buy some memory for your computer - the increased lag is from the keeps/towers/other terrain features.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Since putting another 512MB RAM I have experienced minimal problems. They're so cheep nowadays it's a pitty not to upgrade.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
I feature in both pictures in this thread :cheers:

In one pic I am the "zerged" and in the other I am the "zerger".

So I guess the zerged becomes the zerger. Or the zerger becomes the zerged. Depending on your point of view. :D

In either case, you have a dock (unlucky timing on our part) and a tower keep take so it's likely you'll find a lot of people.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
I love how mids QQ about Albs using stun... like Albs really have elite AoE stun...
You guys QQ about Albs zerging, and then in the same thread state that 3fg Mids or Hibs is not zerging, it is defending...
A fg ganking a solo person is zerging for that solo person.
3 fg's ganking a fg is zerging for that fg...
And then you guys QQ about Albs being one sided...
Wondering which Mids will be missing from the RvR action tonight, due to radar BANS.
QQ more Mid cheatorz :)
Regards, Glottis :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom