is it me or

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all

Is it me or are there no 2handed weapons for black orcs.

I managed to get 1 at lvl 8 from the renowned vender but ive not found anything since . they all say choas everyone

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
i've had trouble finding them too and ended up going sword & shield until i managed to get another one from the rally master for chapter 8 greenskins pq

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
i've had trouble finding them too and ended up going sword & shield until i managed to get another one from the rally master for chapter 8 greenskins pq

i hope they put some in game soon . i dont want to spend the next 20 lvls sword and shield it will take years

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
erm i had no trouble finding 2 hand weapons for my black orc :S currently lvl22 and on hold until more people start doing t3 scenarios

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
most of the influence rewards I came across before greenskins chapter 8 seemed to be limited to single handed weapons and shields

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie

Thx malcolm i did this last nigth that axe should keep me going for a lvl or two :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom