Is it me, or is this wrong

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Teen superstar Miley Cyrus has been offered the chance to pose naked for Playboy magazine, as soon as she turns 18

?

whats the problem?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
He shouldn't even be thinking about it, should he....? Maybe its Just me then

ECA

I am a FH squatter
So she's already posed with nothing but a bedsheet on for the front of vanity fair, has posted pics online of her tongueing another girl and we should all pretend like she's a virgin?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
damn, my cellar imprisoned harem must be leaking or something :/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He shouldn't even be thinking about it, should he....? Maybe its Just me then

He also said her pictures for vanity fair were just innocent though. To say he shouldn't be thinking about it is unfair, he isn't trying to bend her over and take her after all. He just wants some pics, and not for 3 years :)

Edmond

Sorry, must be my age, but i find it wierd when they count down the days to these girls 18th birthdays so they can see a bit of flesh.

I'll shut up

TdC

dunno about that. imo posing for playboy isn't the best thing you can do when you're 18. more like when you're 38 and desperately trying to make your drugs, alcohol and botox infused body still earn you some fast cash.

Edmond

So she's already posed with nothing but a bedsheet on for the front of vanity fair, has posted pics online of her tongueing another girl and we should all pretend like she's a virgin?

I'm not for one minute pretending she is all innocent and perfect, who is a virgin at 15 these days. Thats not the point i'm making, i'm not having a go at her, its a 80yr old man perving over 15yr olds that i think is wrong

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

Pictures or it didn´t happen :p

ECA

I am a FH squatter
miley%20cyrus%20hannah%20montana%20%20lesbian%20scandal%20photos%5B5%5D

url

soze

I am a FH squatter
I dont see the big deal about that pic tbh a bikini top shows more.

Edmond

Me neither, as i said, i dont have a problem with her

TdC

she could do with a bit more sun tbh :/

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I dont see the big deal about that pic tbh a bikini top shows more.
On the one hand, I agree with you. On the other, there's an issue of context. The photo is very suggestive, she is only 15 and added to that she really does look like a little girl. That picture is a little creepy if you ask me.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Remember the countdown to Lindsey Dawn Mackenzie's 16th birthday in The Sport ? :)

Anyway, it's wrong cos Hannah Montana is fugleh :/

Edmond

yes i do remember that, and the uproar because they printed the pictures on her birthday, and then some bright spark realised they would have had to taken the pictures at least the day b4, making her 15 when the photos were taken.

I think they got away with it by the skin of their teeth

Damini

Part of the furniture
Looking back on it, that whole Linsey McKenzie thing was really nasty, but because I was roughly the same age as her I had that whole precocious "16 years old is adult" thing going on, and didn't realise how damn creepy it was.

Anyway, I became curious as to what happened to her, and google shows this:

NSFW - Linseysworld.com: Linsey Dawn Mckenzie's Official Big Boob Website NSFW

And do you know what it made me realise?

That flesh coloured peircings are rank.

Edmond

I never understood the fascination with her, i always thought she was rank, i have a friend that even now thinks that the sun shines out of her arse

Wij

I am a FH squatter
To be fair, they are as big as your head.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
At least she'll never be short of flotation if she's ever on a sinking ship.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yes, because she isnt wearing makeup and doesnt have a professional photographer and lighting there!.

bob269

Fledgling Freddie
As much as i'm sure Hugh Heffner enjoys looking at nakid ladies, be it right or wrong, he'll be looking at this from a business point of view.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So....if she was 16 and Hughie was offering a million deal for some nudies, it would be fine?

But since she's 15, it's not?

This whole 15-16 limit is silly anyway, like someone would grow the "adult" gene in one night.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
So....if she was 16 and Hughie was offering a million deal for some nudies, it would be fine?

But since she's 15, it's not?

This whole 15-16 limit is silly anyway, like someone would grow the "adult" gene in one night.

You have to draw a line somewhere...

Its like when you get to the age of 35 your credit rating improves quite a lot...but you would be no different the day before your 35th birthday or 1 year before...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom