is it legal ?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
but thx for the answers :>

now close the thread or remove it plz

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
never said i could run a game without bug's.

but several Bugs has been in the game since SI!!!, how the fuck havent they fixed those yet, when so many ppl abuses it?? use some weeks or whatever to fix it, and ppl wont be banned anymore.

a bug like the one your complaning about, is not worth fixing tbh... it doesn't stop us from from lvling... a bug like 3.8(i think) being bugged needed to rectified, or the CM bug, witch im sure there working on,, the bugs you are describing, a probbly minor and effect about 0.01% of the population

Simory

Fledgling Freddie
well since u got this thing going on about tent bug abuse etc .. then i came to think about Orc Camp in Aldland, ive heard several ppl saying its a bug ... so if u farm at orc spot is it still bug abusing then ? or is it not a bug ???

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Simory said:
well since u got this thing going on about tent bug abuse etc .. then i came to think about Orc Camp in Aldland, ive heard several ppl saying its a bug ... so if u farm at orc spot is it still bug abusing then ? or is it not a bug ???

It's not a bug, unless you do it in such a way that no one in your group can get hit by the monsters.

Darzil

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
a bug like the one your complaning about, is not worth fixing tbh... it doesn't stop us from from lvling... a bug like 3.8(i think) being bugged needed to rectified, or the CM bug, witch im sure there working on,, the bugs you are describing, a probbly minor and effect about 0.01% of the population

its not worth fixing when ppl abuses it, and goa gotta use time on banning ppl ( reading locs etc) ???

and besides i doubts its 0.01% of the population, as the AC tent bug is being abused on camlann 24/7

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
as this bug been around since the release of SI, what is that like 3 years?!, imo u cant realy call this a bug, a bug is something that gets fix and if it isnt getting fixed its working like intended, so by not fixing this bug mythic clearly shows that this isnt something thats wrong and is perfectly ok to use. Otherwise prove me wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom