is it legal ?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
something ive been wondering a long time, as ppl keep saying different things..

for an example: 1 FG are in AC standing on tent, doing major pulls etc. wich is bug abuse..

but 1 of the members are standing on the ground where he can hit/get hit by mobs..

is this still bug abuse from that guy on ground ??, in teory it isnt as he can get hit/killed/hit the mobs, but on the other hand hes in grp with the ppl who does the bug abuse ?

Thx in advance.

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
its ilegal, no mater what if ya ask me?? (KISs ME PLEASE :p ) (OK IM DRUNK lol :p )

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Sharaft said:
its ilegal, no mater what if ya ask me?? (KISs ME PLEASE :p ) (OK IM DRUNK lol :p )

aye its ileagel

/em kiss's sharaft

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
lol just coz one of ur ppl can be hit doesn't mke it alright.. otherwise lets stick a level one down there while an ice wizard PBAoEs the hell out of the mobs... a lot of the rules are just commen sense

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Legean said:
lol just coz one of ur ppl can be hit doesn't mke it alright.. otherwise lets stick a level one down there while an ice wizard PBAoEs the hell out of the mobs... a lot of the rules are just commen sense

reason why im asking is cause ive asked alot ppl, and they say different things. so who to believe ??

much easier to ask here and get the correct answer imo.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
reason why im asking is cause ive asked alot ppl, and they say different things. so who to believe ??

people that play the game, post here, you'll get the same responce...

and no, there not lazy, there doing the best they can, i would like to see you manifacture/host a mmorpg, with NO bug's and NO cutomer complaints

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
check guildwars the minute theres a prob they on the case generally next day its fixed. no server shutdowns just a patch simple really.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:

You're asking a question because you asked it a lot? Makes perfect sense to me.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
check guildwars the minute theres a prob they on the case generally next day its fixed. no server shutdowns just a patch simple really.

guild wars has nothing to offer

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
something ive been wondering a long time, as ppl keep saying different things..

for an example: 1 FG are in AC standing on tent, doing major pulls etc. wich is bug abuse..

but 1 of the members are standing on the ground where he can hit/get hit by mobs..

is this still bug abuse from that guy on ground ??, in teory it isnt as he can get hit/killed/hit the mobs, but on the other hand hes in grp with the ppl who does the bug abuse ?

Thx in advance.

Yes its a bug and you will be banned for a period of time if you get cought...

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
You don't get banned.... i was in AC and saw a person i do not like (Not Saying Who) on a tent bug abusing - I reported and nothing happened

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Turran said:
You don't get banned.... i was in AC and saw a person i do not like (Not Saying Who) on a tent bug abusing - I reported and nothing happened

Yes you will get banned. Not necessarily on the spot, but you will.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
asyveth said:

Yeah, that's there is a beta weekend on a life server with overpowered D/Mo combos that make it to the HoH...

If have been encountering some bugs in GW since I started to play, not fixed yet. And they are show stoppers.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Turran said:
I reported 6 month ago .... :)

They probably got a 3 day ban and you just didn't notice..

GOA won't inform you of any actions taken against the person you reported.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
just curious, what if you see this going on, and you decide not to report, and you are outside group, what happens then?

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
just curious, what if you see this going on, and you decide not to report, and you are outside group, what happens then?

u not getting any more cookies?

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
its definately ilegal ai once got a 1 week ban for being the guy who got hit.
i was in a grp long long time ago and did not know they could not get hit until somone got a screeny and got us banned i just thought we had ubber heals a i was being i assumed thy were too..
got banned learnt lesson and have not done it again...and tbh in ac with classes way they are you should not need to do it as power lvling is way oo easy now...

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Turran said:
I reported 6 month ago .... :)

And you then monitored every day for the last six months that person's whereabouts in game?

Something tells me not...

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
And you then monitored every day for the last six months that person's whereabouts in game?

Something tells me not...

I speak to him on MSN and he's never been banned

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Turran said:
I speak to him on MSN and he's never been banned
If you don't like the guy, like you mentioned, the feeling might be mutual and the guy might just not have felt like telling you he got banned, especially if he knows you're the one that reported him, as to not make you feel victorious or whatever.

Theo

Fledgling Freddie
haha AC tent bug was used like every day on camlann ^^

free RPs for rangers lol

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
and no, there not lazy, there doing the best they can, i would like to see you manifacture/host a mmorpg, with NO bug's and NO cutomer complaints

never said i could run a game without bug's.

but several Bugs has been in the game since SI!!!, how the fuck havent they fixed those yet, when so many ppl abuses it?? use some weeks or whatever to fix it, and ppl wont be banned anymore.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:

nothing happens :> no report, no ban.

and as you wouldnt be involved in the abuse, you wouldnt be banned either :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom