Is it just me...

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Vampiirs scream as anyone else when they die :|

Personally having more probs with warlocks atm..cant wait for the nerf bat.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Tankgirl said:
Vampiirs scream as anyone else when they die :|

Personally having more probs with warlocks atm..cant wait for the nerf bat.
Hope it knocks them off the face of the earth.

Not that I actually play anymore to care!

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Vampiirs are so hard to kill... I get PA off, they start casting some shit while I'm still hitting them and they are hitting me for 200+ I'm dead in 3 casts... and they run off with 1/2 health :eek: do thye not get interupts or something... it's that slashing thing.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
You're lvl 31, probably not in great equipment... most vamps i fight vs i win, but then again im fully ToA'd and they're not :kissit:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah i thnk they have a cast time of 2 seconds but cant be interupted. i still wanna see a 50 warlock try and take on a good bd

Natswoo

Banned
Bahumat said:
yeah i thnk they have a cast time of 2 seconds but cant be interupted. i still wanna see a 50 warlock try and take on a good bd
well it can kill a boney like any caster, because it's casts are uninterruptable and the boney is dead before 2nd LT or pets heal...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Natswoo said:
well it can kill a boney like any caster, because it's casts are uninterruptable and the boney is dead before 2nd LT or pets heal...

i think you should put me back in your sig...i skinned 40 potatoes for you and you promised!

the banshee pbaoe and warlock pbaoe....are they the regular 350 radius/circumference etc? visually they 3 times the size

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
everyone is QQ'ing about nearly all of the new class' especially the Vamp, but the thing is what if we already had Vamps and in the cata release Minstrels were brought out. Everyone would be saying how hard they are to beat/how over powered they are. E.g. A class that can stealth, charm a pet, stun, has instant dd's, pom regen, heal song and styles?! how can that be alowed?

QQ to all the ppl complaining about the new class'

I saw a 40 Vamp go up to a 50 Thane on 75% health and own him out...

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:
everyone is QQ'ing about nearly all of the new class' especially the Vamp, but the thing is what if we already had Vamps and in the cata release Minstrels were brought out. Everyone would be saying how hard they are to beat/how over powered they are. E.g. A class that can stealth, charm a pet, stun, has instant dd's, pom regen, heal song and styles?! how can that be alowed?

Was that Thane from Horde? Because thats normal.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Xyslo said:

that was a really good post....then i realised you stole that from Tsabo who said teh very same thing a few days back

word theif!

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
i for one would not be qq'ing about minstrels because a lvl 49 minstrel can't kill me through ip+malice charge.

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
If Everyone on camlann agrees not to kill my warlock i will agree to only kill bd's with it :p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Yoshimo said:
If Everyone on camlann agrees not to kill my warlock i will agree to only kill bd's with it :p
I won't kill you if you get me golden spear ;)

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Was that Thane from Horde? Because thats normal.

We got a active thane....Now thats cool. You got any name of that ghost thane? Stop talking bs :twak:

mawh

Fledgling Freddie
haha cavel you are tHe_funneh i got a funny story too... me and some other guys was going too get Golden Spear artifact and when we stand there ready too go Cavel PMed me can i join for enc? and this is the guy who talk BS about horde in every sentence he write on FH, ofc i said not a chance

then he said good luck with Golden Spear then i hit the second mob as soon as you start etc... hmmm? ok so we invite him too BG and kick him when we are at the last mob muhaha?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
mawh said:
haha cavel you are tHe_funneh i got a funny story too... me and some other guys was going too get Golden Spear artifact and when we stand there ready too go Cavel PMed me can i join for enc? and this is the guy who talk BS about horde in every sentence he write on FH, ofc i said not a chance

then he said good luck with Golden Spear then i hit the second mob as soon as you start etc... hmmm? ok so we invite him too BG and kick him when we are at the last mob muhaha?
Next time I see you guys do it.. I'll be sure to despawn it for you.

Keeg

Fledgling Freddie
gah, just did golden spear but you wherent on sorry cavel

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
mawh said:

ur the maturest and coolest person EVER :') u know it woulda been funny if he PA'd u etc while u were fighting the mob and vanished leaving ur grp like :(

Riph

Fledgling Freddie
it's so gay disbanding ppl from bg when they threaten to despawn the encounter if they can't join ;/ Mawh suxxor imo :wanker:

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Darksword said:
ur the maturest and coolest person EVER :') u know it woulda been funny if he PA'd u etc while u were fighting the mob and vanished leaving ur grp like :(

he tried to kill my cleric bb after we had done the enc but ofc he wasnt able to, sucky ns FTW

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Riph said:
it's so gay disbanding ppl from bg when they threaten to despawn the encounter if they can't join ;/ Mawh suxxor imo :wanker:
Its even more gayer being so lost in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom