Is it just me..

Kinag

Part of the furniture
...growing soft, or is Simon & Garfunkel some of the best music I have ever heard?

I'm really shocked, I listened to Cradle of Filth, then my brother wanted me to download some songs for him from that album, and I listened to Sounds of Silence and I just fell in love with it.

It was a nice change in my music taste tbh.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
wat type of music? never heard of it ? in actual fact wat is cradle of filth?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
oh dear, noob :p

Thought everybody had heard of Art Garfunkel and Paul Simon.

And Cradle of Filth is a black/death metal band. (http://www.cradleoffilth.com/)

Simon & Garfunkel is... hmm how should I put this... "easy listening" music :-s hehe.. try searching for "The sounds of silence" and listen to it.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I am male, hear me roar!

growing soft, REAL men don't listen to music! They carry a blackboard around with them and scratch a steak knife over it when they want to listen to somthing. Sure i've burst my eardrums over 60 times thats what MEN do!!!

Rar! ;)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Well, I happen to listen alot to Cradle of Filth and metal etc.
But when I heard that song, It was just like something lightened up inside me.

It may be because I had a family member which died recently which I was very close to, but I love this song now.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Tbh, Paul Simons solo work kicks the shit out of anything the pair produced together.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
yes now i remember what cradle of filth is it took me along time to remember ...the outcasts in my school used to bang to it.. with there black make up and there strange clothes ... dear god it brings back memories -x- i once had to listen to sum of that stuff in a concert o_O vile... nyeh

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Marczje said:
You must be growing soft Kinag :p

*huggles*

:D

gah :p lately I have started listening to CoF again so I'm not as soft :D

Though my char is pink Oo

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
hello silence my old friend

real men listen to what they want to! and S&G is excellent when feeling moody.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
simon and garfunkle rule, i love the film the graduate (they do the soundtrack) sound of silence is great also bridge over troubled water but they both did some really good solo work, paul simon's "50 ways to leave your lover", "Me and Julio" (i think thats what its called) and "call me Al" are great and i defy you not to tap your feet to them! but art garfunkles song "bright eyes" from the film watership down is just beautiful and makes me blub every time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom