Is it just me? Random LD's

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Last night and this evening i've been having the odd random LD - no red boxes or anything, just sudden LD back to the splash screen :eek7:

had no problems at all for the last few weeks, but noticed a smidgen of lag for about a week now last two nights this is happening...

is it just me, or is anyone else getting this?

And yeah, im rightnowing it as we speak...

pip

Banned
Seems bit laggy to me put hay Its a online game make sure all stuff in back ground is of+ no printer running:)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Yesterday i had some random LDs to. Just eg 1 client crashing all of a suden, in SI zones. And as illu says, cam is lagging more and more each day.
Btw wasnt while zoning

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
hmm, odd - is it after porting/zoning?
nope, just strolling along - once was as i ran up the stairs in the Academy in camelot, another time i was in cotswolds, in one of the houses...

This is on Glasto, btw, as i forgot to mention that... Last night i had just started on a giant on salisbury plains, two bolts in and it skipped back to the splash screen, so there was no big lag thing happening before hand - it wasn't even like i lost my connection, with the whole "i-can-wander-around-but-can't-do-f*ck-all-else" syndrome, it was like i was just straight booted, but received the "Your client has stopped receiving messages from the server, hit ESC to exit" la-di-da...

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
seems strange that you're not getting any red squares... you using wireless? a router? what speed connection?

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i dont ld b ut i get a 10 sec screene freeze in rvr once in a while... and so does my bro. and we have completly different pc setups ... so cant be hardware or our software.

2 times i have gone LD couse of those screene freezes and my bro allmost allways go LD couse of them

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
I've got a 2Mb DSL thingemy going on, and have no problems with it. I get them odd lag spikes in the frontier for the last few nights too - about 10 seconds of hitting buttons, then noticing nothings happening, then 500 bajillion things go off all at once...

Looks great when you've lined up a load of DD fire, but irritating when you're a merc and are trying to use reactionary styles...

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
I LD all the time im on a 8mb connections and when ever there is a lag spike i will LD cant GOA sort out there shitty connection making me pay good money for aload of shit not like they will refund

attachment.php

Attachments

• ping.jpg
    ping.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 18

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm experiencing alot of lag in cammy, sometimes take me 5 mins for computer to get stable after getting ported to camelot. and the lag afyter my computer been stable can take me 10 mins to get from market to kings royal guard, and i got an fairly quick computer.

I LD'd aswell after i had ported.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Dunno if it makes any difference, flim, but if you're knowledge swells as far as these new fangled magic-picture-boxes, im using my new 'puter which is probably able to melt at least a piece of the polar ice cap :) it's a glowy blue one, so it MUST be awesome :clap:

Athlon 64 X2 dualcore whatsit, 2Gb ram-doddly-am, ATi X1300 neighbourino and this troublesome Saitek glowy blue keyboard of doom...

Sorry... i'm pretty sure that doesn't help at all meh!:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom