Is it just me or....

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by gudrex
Hasn't it been more zergy than ever lately?

Master_Of_The_Obvious.jpg

M

Mid_Blejsarus

from mids yes
from albs no

today was the first day in long time i actually had abit of fun rvring, its have been alot latly from my side atleast with maybe 1-2groups of albs only in emain.

and since all hibbis are sitting their asses roleplaying and pveing and leveling new alts or farming galla its not often these hibbis are spotted either.

If u die with 1fg just run with 2groups hibbis or something just show your self in emain.. i rather be killed by a zerg then nothing to kill.

F

faderullan

How can you have fun when its zergy? :/

P

Penitent

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus

and since all hibbis are sitting their asses roleplaying and pveing and leveling new alts or farming galla

Not ALL Hibbies :p

Severance are still out and about thankyou very much! Get your facts right before you tar us with the same brush as the rest of the RvR-less peeps in Hib these days.

The only trouble is that being some of the only active RvRers atm we get stomped over by anyone and everyone (well, not ALL the time - we do occasionally win). So you'd better be nice to us or we'll go away too ;)

Fighting while sitting down would be a good start...

R

-redb-

My ns needs shiney things, sorry, cant leave galla :<

:spin:

F

faderullan

Penitent: Are your guild the melee guys with blue emblem?

If it is. Keep on coming and you will be rewarded in time. Its never easy to start with low realm rank etc.

M

Mid_Blejsarus

fadeh, i havent had fun last days cause to many mids
but today i actually saw alot of albs
even tho meet like 3fg 2times or something its still a step in right way, cause normally 1fg and few more that running around and 3+ mid seperate groups trieng to hunt this group...
that aint fun at all :)

But cred to severance then thats trieng to do rvr.
Suggest about a good hibbi group 1fg is NP setup
They are HARD as hell to win against.

2druids 1 reg/nurt 1 reg/nature
1bard 47music 43nurt 16reg
1mana eld
1void eld
2mana chanters
1luri shield hero thats defensive and guards the one taking dmg.

and do defensive pbaoe and assist nuke.

ask fadeh how much he likes that group :D

M

Mid_Blejsarus

fadeh u probelly thinking of soul pact
they white nad blue atleast

S

stunned

Its pretty pointless going emain as hib ( guess why ) and running as more then a FG is dull.

Odins is ok at times. HW was ok untill this alb alliance ( the /y FOR ARTHUR one ) started zerging with 4-5 FGs, go excalibur pls or atleast split up some.

C

Cush

Biggest reason many mids are out rvring atm is prolly that Malmo aint no more. If all ppl that would be exping in Malmo would go rvring insted its an addition of ~4 fg's. Loads of ppl that were waiting in line to join groups there usualy logged on to alts and waitied for a group insted of going rvring.

P

Penitent

Originally posted by faderullan

If it is. Keep on coming and you will be rewarded in time. Its never easy to start with low realm rank etc.

We are the guys with Yellow/Purple Cloak and Snakey things on each side/colour. We've been actively RvRing now for about 6-8 weeks. Most people are still only RR4-RR5.

The RP's are RA's are getting there though. We beat Svea Ulvar in a fair 1fg fight for the first time Monday night (yay us!) and also Warders some time last week (they must have just come out of a fight ;) ). But as Rtoo said, really no point in us going emain atm.

But we are around and looking for action in HW or Odins usually. Come as 1fg and we will all have a nice time ;)

U

uma_thurman

Originally posted by Cush
Biggest reason many mids are out rvring atm is prolly that Malmo aint no more. If all ppl that would be exping in Malmo would go rvring insted its an addition of ~4 fg's. Loads of ppl that were waiting in line to join groups there usualy logged on to alts and waitied for a group insted of going rvring.

What happened to Malmo?

Is it no longer the place where lvl 38+ mids all go to?

C

Cush

Originally posted by uma_thurman
What happened to Malmo?

Is it no longer the place where lvl 38+ mids all go to?

/who malmo=0 now

C

Cami

I dont think there is any 38-49 active mids atm ;)

unless ofcourse they are in a dedicated xp group.

C

Cush

Originally posted by Cami
I dont think there is any 38-49 active mids atm ;)

unless ofcourse they are in a dedicated xp group.

or getting pl'd

O

old.Nedowiz

Originally posted by faderullan

Think youre thinking of Brotherhood of Hibernia. They run melee groups everytime I see em. Problem with melee groups in hib aint RR imo. Its damage output and RA's compared to mid/alb. Cant outtank albs and cant outdamage mids....

M

Makwaerk

don't think mids zerk muchy these day's there is just alot of FG's running around, and few albs, so getting fights without baf is getting very hard, but albs and hibs look at it this way .. atleast thre is someone to kill. It is boring aswell to run around and nt being abble to find anyone to kill

C

Cush

is that a belly that is upgraded or something?

C

Cush

Originally posted by Makwaerk
don't think mids zerk muchy these day's there is just alot of FG's running around, and few albs, so getting fights without baf is getting very hard, but albs and hibs look at it this way .. atleast thre is someone to kill. It is boring aswell to run around and nt being abble to find anyone to kill

no there is not much mid zerk around these days since the got nerfed ;)

K

kjel

Originally posted by old.Nedowiz
Think youre thinking of Brotherhood of Hibernia. They run melee groups everytime I see em. Problem with melee groups in hib aint RR imo. Its damage output and RA's compared to mid/alb. Cant outtank albs and cant outdamage mids....

Get Evexx to ditch the twink buffs. She's got to run out of potions sooner or later! Been kiting this bint for 10 mins now... Nevermind, the bard got back <Kjel shaped smeer has appeared in Odin's>

G

gudrex

I think we better get malmö up and running then....cuz nobody likes a zerg (exept albs who looove it :wub: )

O

old.Dimitris

indeed... its getting very lonely out there lately.. and no i dont mean emain, cuz i usually dont go there due to much walking needed from ligen, but to hw and odins.

apart from the severence fixed group and fianna maeloch's group and sometimes BoH group.... none else sets foot :(

on the other hand, every 10 feet i walk i step on a mid.....soloers, duo-trio or fg's.... and on the occasional albgang ofc.

but have to admit that the mids out there are getting more and more ogranized day by day....

edit. forgot TDD :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom