8% / 8% of melee / style damage increases,
44 quickness (ie. within 10 pts of luri quick cap),
25 AF.

has anyone seen one?
... or am i being silly? :(

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
i am wondering about resists for stealthers actually :p

If you got 26 heat for example and a guy uses a heater he will most likely proc a debuff before 3rd round of attacks right? :p and then you got 0% resists anyways... So is it worth to max thoose leggy resists for thoose few rounds?

Might have answered my own question: Yes cause of PA :>

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Prolly ;)

Im guessing its possible ... but u would have to use alot of high end gear ... ive been working on such a template myself tbh as im dissapointed with Blades damage on my shade :'(

Cant spam the template i had worked out as my pc is being fixed and im on my 7 year old gimp 2nd one :p

But items u will need are like this <prepare to flinch>

Ml 7.10 cloak <So u will have to make up for 5% melee spd lost on SoM>
Warlord alpha bracer<Maybe>
Kracken tentacle belt
Zahur bracer
Mad scalers+Croc tooth dagger or Champ pierce offhander with Gs or ml10 piercer mainhand
For 2nd bracer slot ... either a Con cb or Band of stars<Band of stars has kinda crap utility tho>
Then u have to try and fit in some utility :p I dont have that many items saved on my Korts sc calc ... so im just looking for another +con cap item with decent utility etc ... also id use Gov if possibe ;)

Rocky 3 on now so im off ... Punish <3

Everz

FH is my second home
Ivynoxia said:
For a Pierce NS template to have

25 con overcap and 400 hits,
10% melee speed,
heat and melee resists at 25% or above,
SoM, GoV, Ring of Dances
+11 to Critical Strike, Piercing and Stealth,
1 env swap for +11 envenom.

And at least:
10 / 10 of str / dex overcap,
8% / 8% of melee / style damage increases,
44 quickness (ie. within 10 pts of luri quick cap),
25 AF.

has anyone seen one?
... or am i being silly? :(

i know of someone who has a temp like that, lazy git wont give it to me ;p

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
Stats

Str: 79 Int: 0 Hits: 400
Con: 97 Pie: 0 Power: 0
Dex: 83 Cha: 0
Qui: 30 Emp: 0

Resists

Body: 23 Energy: 0 Crush: 26
Cold: 16 Matter: 6 Thrust: 26
Heat: 28 Spirit: 21 Slash: 25

Skills

11 Stealth

11 Critical Strike

11 Piercing

Focus

Cap Increases

5 Dex

5 Qui

200 Hits

13 Str

21 Con

Other Bonuses

4 Style Damage Bonus

4 Spell Range Bonus

4 Spell Damage Bonus

7 Melee Damage Bonus

10 Melee Speed Bonus

2 Casting Speed Bonus

50 AF Bonus

my template, with those artis and scalars in it

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
Then it's possible, i'll keep trying ;)

/shiver at sight of those items, got zahurs though.

I can't swap out SoM anyway, too valuable.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
its near impossible. becouse there arent meny items whit very high util. (know from experiance whit my ranger.... :( )

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
cap energy, many mids use belt of sun, at 1.82 belt of sun will be very very easy to get and there will be loads of mid stealthers.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Meradesh said:
cap energy, many mids use belt of sun, at 1.82 belt of sun will be very very easy to get and there will be loads of mid stealthers.

it easy to say m8... try capping all resists, skills, stats.. get good artis in it... id like to see that

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
It's not a personal attack vs your template mate, I was running too a energy 0% template, is just an advice at past it was not so important but now I see energy more important than matter or spirit, btw matter is neutral to reinforced, it's +5% dmg vs studded but 0% vs reinforced.
But as I see it the whole point of blade rangers is to hunt mids, many of them use slash dmg, all of them are weak vs slash and only a few use AF charges, so we hit em by a lot of dmg, but now 90% hunters use spear of sun and a growing number of sb's use sun weapons too (nerf 4'1 speed midgard sun weapon). Being hitted by 500+ by our easier prey should make us think about ^^.

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
Belt of sun is really easy to do now also , atleast i did it solo :)

edit// nerf me didnt think of those pesky scrolls also hehe

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Meradesh said:
... btw matter is neutral to reinforced, it's +5% dmg vs studded but 0% vs reinforced.

At least on daoc.nisrv.com table it's +5% against both Alb studded and Hib reinforced.

http://daoc.nisrv.com/modules.php?name=Armor_Resists

Energy weapon is what I would use as a shade too. Heat against leather and energy against everything else, it's at minimum +5% against other armors.

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
Belt of Sun encounter was always easy to do though. Duo/soloable, just takes some time.

Is it just because energy has a better table than spirit that people like to use them? Or has something changed about the weapons dissappearing when you die at night too? I've been away for a few patches so i dont know.

I agree energy should be at least 11+ to be on par with being hit by heat if you wear leather (as leather is 15% vulnerable vs heat and neutral vs energy).

Anyway, back to topic, so add +13% energy to requirement as well :p and let's see if anyone can try make a template that fits the specification! i challenge all of ye ;)

use whatever items you need

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
nope all the same , but with scrolls being all that common will be really easy to get, and mids use it becouse very little ppl use energy resistance at templates and their sun weapons are slower than alb and hib.

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
Nix said:
At least on daoc.nisrv.com table it's +5% against both Alb studded and Hib reinforced.

http://daoc.nisrv.com/modules.php?name=Armor_Resists

Energy weapon is what I would use as a shade too. Heat against leather and energy against everything else, it's at minimum +5% against other armors.

yes reinforced should be as studded but ranger teamleader tested it and it's not:

matter 0% vs us instead of +5% and heat is 0% instead of -10%

so matter 0% spirit 0% heat 0% cold +5%

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom