Is full group rvr dead on this cluster?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
After a really pretty dire couple of months with the instant iRvR and general zerg fest, along side project camlann, is fg/fg rvr dead on this cluster? It certainly feels like it.

If it is, are there any suggestions on how to get it established again?

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
It's summer time, go outside and u might notis that there's sun out there :p

well it's always been low on numbers in the summer :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
At the moment it is.
TT are still trying to run on Mondays and Tuesdays but there are no enemy Fgs usually :(

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
It aint dead, but the action is at an all time lowest

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
you wont get fg v fg with insta rvr, if we can get more fg v fg (no adding) going in agramon that would be nice. I know AE always up for fg v fg

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
-Freezingwiz- said:
It's summer time, go outside and u might notis that there's sun out there :p

well it's always been low on numbers in the summer :)

Sun you say, is that that big orange glowy thing in the sky? Whats it for again?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Cromcruaich said:
Sun you say, is that that big orange glowy thing in the sky? Whats it for again?

It's there to burn up the earth whenever we get overpopulated and the earth moves to close to the sun.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:

it's there to make u smell baaaddd if u go outside ! :fluffle:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Still a few decent fg-fg fights going on, just few in number since as its the height of summer and the current UK weather = most people/gg's not running. Only about 4 running reguarly that i know of (non-stealth ofc)

statued

Loyal Freddie
half of it isnt lack of fgs its more the fact that there ARE ggs running every nite but they just stay in the zerg area no matter how much u try to pry them away from crim bowl etc

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i haven't grpRvR:ed in a while but i would say there's still fights to be had. but seeing some of the active groups out i'm guessing to have clean fgvsfg fights might be abit to much to ask for.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Cromcruaich said:
After a really pretty dire couple of months with the instant iRvR and general zerg fest, along side project camlann, is fg/fg rvr dead on this cluster? It certainly feels like it.

If it is, are there any suggestions on how to get it established again?
Dunno if you crawled out of your cave and checked the time of year.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
i dont understand why people who like fg vs fg fights once and for all decide on a plce like agramon or somwhere else and just stick to it. If there really was a common cause and will to do this why isnt it happening? is it like with the solo zone that "soloers" (some) tend to say they want a zone and then when irvr is up they rather go there instead anyways? Whats the problem?
Just an honest question, and im just curious to know from you why you think this isnt working for you:)
eb.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
i dont understand why people who like fg vs fg fights once and for all decide on a plce like agramon or somwhere else and just stick to it. If there really was a common cause and will to do this why isnt it happening? is it like with the solo zone that "soloers" (some) tend to say they want a zone and then when irvr is up they rather go there instead anyways? Whats the problem?
Just an honest question, and im just curious to know from you why you think this isnt working for you:)
eb.

Agramon is too big for 2 seperate fgs to find eachother ;p -´and well, its easier to just stick around where most of the action is, since it gives rps :x

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
LordjOX said:
Dunno if you crawled out of your cave and checked the time of year.

If youve got nothing useful to contribute go crawl back into you're cave. This is typical of the juvenile posts that really devalue these boards and lead to topics degenerating into tit-for-tat flame wars.

Give yourself a pat and the back, then fo.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
its easier to just stick around where most of the action is, since it gives rps :x

No matter how much people praise the FG v FG rvr what people are really after is realm points.

The problem with only having 2 or 3 fg's out is that unless those groups are about the same skill level one group will win three times easily, then the losing group gets bored and goes back to somewhere where their hourly rp isn't going to be zero.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
No matter how much people praise the FG v FG rvr what people are really after is realm points.

The problem with only having 2 or 3 fg's out is that unless those groups are about the same skill level one group will win three times easily, then the losing group gets bored and goes back to somewhere where their hourly rp isn't going to be zero.

so hows this camlan thing be any different:)?

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:

That is spot on.

And that is why Agramon "fg vs fg zone" can only be empty in the end. People don't bother showing up when they can't win regularly -> less people -> none to fight anymore -> no people -> the end.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
so hows this camlan thing be any different:)?

I believe the hope is since they are recruiting from all servers to have more than 3 groups out there..

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i think people have fun pummeling like newbs and the FG RVR scene that was generated in agraman became a bit stale quickly. (could be wrong was never really part of it)

like I saw it when there was irvr and there were still active FG's the active FG's would bee line to the irvr areas to try and farm the zerg. that I definetly saw.

that and the fact there just doesnt seem to be enough people dedicated to running FG's.

kind of ok. daoc seems to have become a little more irvr orientated lately.

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Most of the FG's moved to camlann for fun and no adding/zerging :england:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
They will be dissapointed :p

Dont like Agromon, as a zone it is too laggy but there are plenty of places in iRvR areas you can go for Fg fights (hib graveyard normally when its in Hib) so it is possible to have fg fights.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Agramon was superb during the time between clustering and classic, classic however ruined it and even after most had left classic server, the cluster didnt really recover to its older glory. FG "scene" was still quite good however, just not in Agramon, but one by one groups split up/got bored/whatever until there was just a handful left and even those have quitted now and the one's remaining (except like 1-2 groups) are the people who didnt even dare set foot in Agramon during the ealier days.

If you want high level fg fights in EU daoc I think the Camlann project is the last chance at it. You can probably find some fg action still on cluster yeah, but it's mostly the low-end groups left who finally get to enjoy winning? (FLAME)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Cromcruaich said:

To make me sweat like a beast cause I live right under the roof and got a south and west side. Can someone please dim it? =)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
Agramon was superb during the time between clustering and classic, classic however ruined it and even after most had left classic server, the cluster didnt really recover to its older glory. FG "scene" was still quite good however, just not in Agramon, but one by one groups split up/got bored/whatever until there was just a handful left and even those have quitted now and the one's remaining (except like 1-2 groups) are the people who didnt even dare set foot in Agramon during the ealier days.

If you want high level fg fights in EU daoc I think the Camlann project is the last chance at it. You can probably find some fg action still on cluster yeah, but it's mostly the low-end groups left who finally get to enjoy winning? (FLAME)

Good luck to you then:) If fg vs fg is the only thing you and many others have left in daoc you must have been quite bored recently:p
So, i sincerly wish you guys the best of luck with finding what you seek:)
eb.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
ebenezer said:
Good luck to you then:) If fg vs fg is the only thing you and many others have left in daoc you must have been quite bored recently:p
So, i sincerly wish you guys the best of luck with finding what you seek:)
eb.
Actually not bored, but not playing. I reopened just for this :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
they didnt find it in agramon, they didnt find it on classic, maybe they can find in on camlann, or maybe the utopia doesnt exist at all. if they really wanted it they could have had it on the cluster (and still could) people just need to get off thier arses and do it instead of talking about it.
hopefully this camlann thing will be good for everyone.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
they didnt find it in agramon, they didnt find it on classic, maybe they can find in on camlann, or maybe the utopia doesnt exist at all. if they really wanted it they could have had it on the cluster (and still could) people just need to get off thier arses and do it instead of talking about it.
hopefully this camlann thing will be good for everyone.
Yes we did find it in Agramon during the time between clustering and classic, it was heaven for the FG crowd. Classic just ruined it by dliuting the fg playerbase, some went classic, some didnt and the cluster just didnt recover after that even when most of the groups that went to classic stopped playing there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom