is DG dead??

H

hagart

i've been soloing with a BB in DG for a couple of days now, and i find it a pretty cool place, with some pretty decent drops, so why dont more grps go there to xp, i mean what's the chance of getting wiped by a stealther if u'r 1-2FG down there togteher or more??..

BTW, it was me who PM'd Jydan/Thorarin about the empty DG this friday, secs before the first rapports of attacks on Nott and Bleed started coming in over /as, so ya'll can thx me later=)))....even thou we didn't manage to take it back in the first go, which was too bad...

D

Driwen

at first DG was in use, but then there were alot of invaders also looking to kill people there and so the risk + the drops didnt outweigh eachother and now I think trollheim is a better place for xp and drops than DG:). Besides if people will start to go there again the invaders will be back too.

S

svartmetall

Not been in there much, what lvl can you solo in there without (lame) BB?

C

chunky

We quite oftern go there as a guild usually 1-2fg 35+.
Will start at the top and work our way down the Elves in the sumoners halls (not usually enough high lvls to take these out).
We kill all the named mobs on the way down, then camp Sumoners hall for 30 mins or so and work our way back up doing bosses again. Usually a good laugh and most of the time fairly safe with the ocasional Infill to go hunt when we see death msg's starting :)

W

wiiwii

Originally posted by svartmetall
Not been in there much, what lvl can you solo in there without (lame) BB?

mobs dissease alot in DG so u need too be cured by shammy or healer, big problem for soloers :(

D

Deechio

DG is a great place if your lookin for good xp . Go there from 35+ a lot on guild hunts, but not really great for drops as most are low quality. like for like with df the xp is better but if you want cash then go df. Lost souls at entrance have real nasty disease , lasts about 60 mins i think , but other mobs are fine. Named mobs drop nice items , thane has real nice hammer but rm and sm need big high grps to take down. IMO best xp for 1fg of 35-50 , but pain in the ass when invaders decide to drop in to say hi :)

L

living

actually went there yesterday with a buffbot, just never got past the innocents thanks to that hib guild grp who seemed to having picknick at entrance, hope i dident spoil their dinner.

will proberly give it anyther try in a few months :) (and yes ROG items has been GREATLY improved)

Users who are viewing this thread