Is daoc a turn off?

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
If a girl cant accept your hobbies and you have to supress your desire to practise those hobbies then, imo, you arent gonna make a good couple. There needs to be room for both parts in a relationship to have their own interests that the other one doesnt necessarily share.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Fana said:
If a girl cant accept your hobbies and you have to supress your desire to practise those hobbies then, imo, you arent gonna make a good couple. There needs to be room for both parts in a relationship to have their own interests that the other one doesnt necessarily share.
But we always have to put up with their number 1 hobby, even though we all hate it...

Shopping :(

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
and having periods. they just love that so they can lash out at us with knives and stuff

Gamah

Banned
tris- said:
and having periods. they just love that so they can lash out at us with knives and stuff

err? thats what happens when your gf is some chav bint :|

laponna

Fledgling Freddie
well
i am female have a partner and like to play DAoC he dont play the game but have to do something different otherwise might have to use the sword he would get on my nerves too much tbh the game is a good way to unwind get the stress of the day gone

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
nowt wrong with a bit of daoc.
so long as the bloke aint so absorbed in gaming he forgets the all important sexzor:sex:
thats actually a crime.
minimum sentance = cut off his cock an shove it up his ass an sew it closed:D
keep us ladies happy an we might even be nice to ya on 'rag week'
its hard to nag when u got ur mouth full:p

Outlander

Part of the furniture
lilmissnaughty said:
so long as the bloke aint so absorbed in gaming he forgets the all important sexzor:sex:
thats actually a crime.
pm number and address please ;)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
lilmissnaughty said:
thats actually a crime.

Lmao.

I wonder how many guys are sitting there absorbed in your text

:p

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Lilmissnaughty scares me tbh :eek6:
lol:D
u will get used to me.its just a shame everyone else isnt like me, then i would be perfectly normal.
takes a while for me to grow on people.
bit like fungus.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
fungus actually grows rather quickly in the right conditions :/

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
lilmissnaughty said:
lol:D
u will get used to me.its just a shame everyone else isnt like me, then i would be perfectly normal.
takes a while for me to grow on people.
bit like fungus.

You sound like my gf.

Is that gd? :eek7:

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
You sound like my gf.

Is that gd? :eek7:
its a start.
for every one person thats even remotely a bit like me thats another step closer to world domination.
i mean being considered regular...
:D

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
I would just like to say i am a DAOC girlfriend. When i met my boyfriend he played daoc with his housem8 and they got me involved. I now Have 2 accounts more lvl 50's then i need and when he has a RR ding im happy for him :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Me and my GF do fine :p Though we broke up once because of DAoC =<

"Get off DAoC"
"Foad..ML3 is nearly done..." =<
"We're finished"
"K! AM OFF!"

(not exactly, but =D)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Overdriven said:
Me and my GF do fine :p Though we broke up once because of DAoC =<

"Get off DAoC"
"Foad..ML3 is nearly done..." =<
"We're finished"
"K! AM OFF!"

(not exactly, but =D)

Im trying to juggle that too :(

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
i think its just the really girly girls that are like that with comp games.....you know the "oh no i broke a nail!!! my life is over!!"types cos as has been stated in this thread some do actualy play....as does their bf....an my best mates gf plays daoc with him so.....just my theory on it

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Cemeterygates said:
i think its just the really girly girls that are like that with comp games.....you know the "oh no i broke a nail!!! my life is over!!"types cos as has been stated in this thread some do actualy play....as does their bf....an my best mates gf plays daoc with him so.....just my theory on it
its hard to avoid guys not playing some kind of computer games, but daoc is one of the most time consuming games to play effectivly (lvl 50, artis, cl, ml, rr's etc) but just to chill out and talk with guildies etc its prolly easy i guess ;)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
DAOC a turn off? No way! I only have to run through Cotswold and see those little furry badgers frollicking in the fields and... :eek:

Gamah

Banned
Cemeterygates said:

What a load of bullcrap.

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
My gf started playing daoc one day when I was at work 2 month ago, now she has solo leveled a Warrior to 50 and kicks my butt in duells :( but thats really not a turn off, that´s HOT!

Gamah

Banned
Cedon said:
solo leveled a Warrior to 50 and kicks my butt in duells :( but thats really not a turn off, that´s HOT!

err..whatever floats your boat mate..

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Thadius said:
Im trying to juggle that too :(

Not the most interesting time, is it? =<

I think the only real issue is the DAoC time-sink; since I can play DAoC/use the PC for 12~ hours/day (been doing so all week since GF is on holiday) but to me it doesn't seem that long, but to the person waiting for you to come off - it IS long.

I think there should be a warning sent to all females who see the DAoC icon ;o

"OMG, You're doomed! Please be patient!"

Gamah

Banned
Overdriven said:
Not the most interesting time, is it? =<

I think the only real issue is the DAoC time-sink; since I can play DAoC/use the PC for 12~ hours/day (been doing so all week since GF is on holiday) but to me it doesn't seem that long, but to the person waiting for you to come off - it IS long.

I think there should be a warning sent to all females who see the DAoC icon ;o

"OMG, You're doomed! Please be patient!"

To be honest..I wouldn't ever put daoc above my girl is she wanted to see me.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
but daoc is one of the most time consuming games to play effectivly (lvl 50, artis, cl, ml, rr's etc) ;)

depens on how you play :) ofc you can get lvl 50, ml 10 an fullt toat in 2 weeks but no says you have to do it so fast..

RL > daoc always :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Bracken said:
DAOC a turn off? No way! I only have to run through Cotswold and see those little furry badgers frollicking in the fields and... :eek:
rofl!

Mey

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
To be honest..I wouldn't ever put daoc above my girl is she wanted to see me.

Gamah your a pussy! Live life on the edge, nothing says i love you like putting your computer game mates above your girlfriend!

Play hard to get if she wants you she has to come get you :p

Gamah

Banned
Mey said:
Gamah your a pussy! Live life on the edge, nothing says i love you like putting your computer game mates above your girlfriend!

Play hard to get if she wants you she has to come get you :p

Live life on the edge? :D

I don't think playing a computer game with lurikeens in is like living life on the edge :p

Yes theres a difference between playing hard to get and ignoring your bitch for a game :p

Mey

Part of the furniture
Ye, but being at her beck and call.. Be a man!

I like to roam free of the leads of oppression that o so many girlfriends try to attach to their boyfriends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom