Is Danos bugged???

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
In these few days i have seen 2 fg's die to Danos and his guards, before all this you could pull Danos out of his camp without the guards followed him and now it's impossible to get him down. Why is this like it is now?? i dont think there are many that actually have made him for a while because of this "BUG" i dont even know if it's a bug. You cant pull Danos and hold guards since you need so many ppls and healer get aggro right away and you'll get a whipe in sec's.

I tryed when it happen ones and we pulled him and tryed one night time in game, and we dident make it, then we tryed again, but waitet one night time in game and then we got it like old times. He got pulled from camp with a Bolt from a shaman and he came alone with no add's, but that was only this one time, all other times we tryed it again it failed and it's now impossible to get him down.

Plz tell me what we are doing wrong or is this somthing that need to be fixxed.? (GM's would love to hear you sight of this)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
danos guards ALLWAY'S follow danos when single pulled now since patch. so try read once in a while.

what you do now is pull danos , kite adds with a skald with sos , and kill danos fast.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
danos guards ALLWAY'S follow danos when single pulled now since patch. so try read once in a while.

what you do now is pull danos , kite adds with a skald with sos , and kill danos fast.

I do GoV Kiting for a living - this technique (^^^^) is bulletproof.

Only bad thing about it is you'll miss credit alot unless you time it just right.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
i think everyone has credit on about every char they have, it's the vest people is missing and it drops every time( never happened that it wouldn't for me yet )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom