Is anyone playing Alliance in Final?

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Not sure if you're referring to the final beta or the retail version...

Will most likely be playing Horde in the final beta and Alliance in the retail version. (don't want too many spoilers on the quests).

All depends on what the clan/guild votes for though, but it looks like it's leaning towards alliance in retail.

What class? Lot's of 'em ofcourse! (see sig.)

nick

Fledgling Freddie
We don't get a choice :(

My life for the horde!

parfait

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
Alliance looks prettier... it will still be more popular

I kinda do wish there was a 3rd option.

will be such a shame to come over and trash it!!! alliance wont be pretty after a good stomping from the hoarde

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Kaireem said:
horde for me, played both sides in us beta and liked horde better :)

I played alot of races on both sides and I have to say I liked the Tauren beginner quests the most.

they felt like someone had put a little extra time into them compared to the others ^^

I recon the alliance will deffinatly be the realm of the ultimate gimps tho, NE fanboys ^^

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Kokelimonkelmedisin said:
I played alot of races on both sides and I have to say I liked the Tauren beginner quests the most.

they felt like someone had put a little extra time into them compared to the others ^^

I recon the alliance will deffinatly be the realm of the ultimate gimps tho, NE fanboys ^^

fo :(

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
tried to edit it into my above post but didnt make the timeline :)

<<edit 2: can type it up tho... it was something that happened to me while playing my
NE druid :p

A NE rouge called Gehenna challenges me to a duel while I run trough Auberdine,
he is 2 levels higher then me and buffed.. so I figgure he knows about
the whole entangeling roots trick and wants to see if he can beat me anyhow
with the 2 advantages he has.

Well the fight starts with me running outside so I can accualy use the root
but he does not use stealth to get close to me so I use my insta dd as he runs for me then root backup and whoop him.

Then he flips out:
"nice use of cheats"
"cheater"
me: "huh ?"
(at this point Im like, is he kidding?, so I throw in a smiley)
me:":)"
(then he apparently gets even more aggrovated so :
"and reported"
me:"reported for what lol?"
"swearing"

then he tries to put a message in general chat where he first
types a sentance like "where is the big red stone for the quest"
and types my name after that so that my name and the [general1:"me"]
thing comes up so that it looks at if I typed "FUCK OFF YOU STUPDID
NEGRO FUCKERS"... then goes "hey dont swear "me"" in general..
luckily he missed the feat by a few spaces so you could see that it was
he who typed it and he got the heat in general on himselves.

Anyhow I thought that was pretty lame and goes a long way to make my argument valid :p>>

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
Going to play Horde in Final Beta, and played Horde in the US Beta.

That's because I will play Alliance in retail, and likely a Human Warrior, so I want no spoilers. :)

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
The NE dont actually get stealth as such, all it does is make them harder to see, and they cant move/attack or anything, its just so they can hide to escape/ambush, like in WC3.. but yeah the backflip is cool lol :)

living

Fledgling Freddie
Im going to play a Paladin on the first PVP server.. sadly all i know wanna play horde but i just can't say no to the paladin, so ill be all alone until i find some people to talk with :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
ah you'll be one of the many million paladins :p paladins suck after they nerfed em imo you cant really kill anyone yet you cant really be killed either ;/

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Squalion said:
lol, just noticed, is that a shovel your useing for a weapon? :p

also, to save QB space you dont need auras in your qB, just click the symbols above the QB for the corresponding aura you want :p works too!

and no, i meant the game! :(

p.s, your character really needs a good looking beard!

Hehhe, yeah it dropped off a mob in one of the lowbie mines, so much fun bashing things with a shovel!

And yeah, I got the bit about the aura eventually, that's an old screenie, and I only had one aura at the time anyways, but as soon as I got another, I noticed they formed a second qbar, very swish :)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Tharion said:
haha thats one ugly dorf :D

think I must play horde so I can spank those dorfs :)
but dunno, will see when I get my game.

/cry :touch:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
The NE dont actually get stealth as such, all it does is make them harder to see, and they cant move/attack or anything, its just so they can hide to escape/ambush, like in WC3.. but yeah the backflip is cool lol :)

apparently it gives a bonus to actual stealth and cat-mode-stealth as well.
i went afk in a plant and crafted some bags and remained 'stealthed' :p

-Warhawk-

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be on Alliance, but only because the rest of my guild are. But i'll have to keep my wits about me with those pesky gnomes...they fucking love the sugar.

PBF016ADBubbleGnomes.jpg

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Alliance PvP Gnome rouge and a mage cant really decided if i should go NE or Gnome, Since i love solo pvp i guess NE would be best since it has ghetto stealth, but gnome is so much more cool :)

will play with some irl m8s but hope for some daoc friends/players to pick same server :)

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
NE is a better choice for PvPing from the very start as their territory is slap bang in the middle of Kalimdor, so your surrounded by the Horde :D

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Quite like the look of my undead female warlock (surely a misnomer though, shouldn't females be called witches?). She looks just like a former goth girlfriend of mine!

When people talk about PvP server do they mean where you level up on other players? I am looking for a more DAoC like realm v realm experience ... is that to be found on the 'normal' server?

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh i've heard all the pvp dedicated guilds going horde but thats only cause they think horde=mid aka ezmode and fightin 5palasnohealer groups. Shaman being great is also a reason they going horde. But alas most inputs on chars is from 1vs1 and that has nothing to do with fg vs fg-fights.

Maybe a well balanced alliance group>horde...who knows. A good point is that if all the gank guilds going horde then if u wanna play against them u should go alliance :)
Its so much more fun playing against hard groups than farming low rr zergs imo.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Then the thing undead being immune to fear doesn't play a vital role either right? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom