Is anyone planning a ML9 raid?

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
what kind of farming is needed for an ml9 raid? because if one is planned the next week or this weekend i would like to join and see how the raid goes on.

aswell as i'll try and get back to daoc as soon as possible and join on many raids as student or something so i get to know what can go wrong on the raids. and not what to do. ofc i know there are guides and i've read them, but sometimes it's better to experience the real situations and see how it really is.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
ML5 - 13th February (today :clap: )
ML6 - 20th February
ML7 - 27th February
ML8 - 6th March
ML9 + ML10 - 13th March

thats providing that i don't die irl before then, or my pc explodes, or my net connection gives up, or the world ends or something ofc :m00:

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
limpit said:
ML6 - 20th February
ML7 - 27th February
ML8 - 6th March
ML9 + ML10 - 13th March

thats providing that i don't die irl before then, or my pc explodes, or my net connection gives up, or the world ends or something ofc :m00:

Hmm, what if noone attends? xDDDD

CuddleBunny!

Banned
limpit said:
ML6 - 20th February
ML7 - 27th February
ML8 - 6th March
ML9 + ML10 - 13th March

Can't you make a ML9 raid a bit sooner? x( i need ML9 on my sorc asap, gotta farm immo ring, and etamz to sell so i can get stuff for my infidel! :(

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
Can't you make a ML9 raid a bit sooner? x( i need ML9 on my sorc asap, gotta farm immo ring, and etamz to sell so i can get stuff for my infidel! :(
nope :D

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
i Dont run any mls myself with in 2 weeks myself becuse i am try t farming monney witch i need to complet a alt char of mine so i gues limpits is cloest ml 9 fore you if i can convince by As that i should run a Ml fore you some from as asked me but i might run aml 9 before limpit depends if i can get that armr sorted out to cold wizzy

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Il roll for any itam u want Shanessa if u make a ML9 raid :D :D

obalot

Fledgling Freddie
id love it if you ran a ml9 shanessa m8 pretty soon and i am happy to roll for any item you need aswell
and i have icewizz if i have anything you need give me a shout.

obalotthree lvl50 cabby
obalot lvl 50 armsman

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:

ol0l i can help you! ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom