Is albion geting underpopulated?...

zaonpt

Fledgling Freddie
HI all, my feelings tell me that albion is geting underpopulated, maybe because mids got another overpowered class or maybe cuz we got a crapy one, or just albs geting bored. I dont know but seems that midgard has a lot of players. BGs, are always filled with mids(warlocks) and the frontiers are filled with mids too, i dont know the reason for the 2nd weekend albion is desert, in pve and rvr too....i wander when mids gonna get our relics, i hope its soon maybe that will call albs back :(

your thoughts?

PS: i heard that devs play in midgard is that confirmed?
PS2: why would they make a caster class with 3000 range, can camber up to 5 spells, with spreadheal, snare, all insta, they secundary spells dont seem to spend no power, they have the highest pbaoe, bolt, dot and dd, all in same class, we dont need to be very claver to understand in what realm devs play, or at least the realm they like more.... :(.....yea yea, they gonna get nerfed 10% or so why will still do insta kills....

Tilda

zaonpt said:
HI all, my feelings tell me that albion is geting underpopulated, maybe because mids got another overpowered class or maybe cuz we got a crapy one, or just albs geting bored. I dont know but seems that midgard has a lot of players. BGs, are always filled with mids(warlocks) and the frontiers are filled with mids too, i dont know the reason for the 2nd weekend albion is desert, in pve and rvr too....i wander when mids gonna get our relics, i hope its soon maybe that will call albs back :(

your thoughts?

PS2: why would they make a caster class with 3000 range, can camber up to 5 spells, with spreadheal, snare, all insta, they secundary spells dont seem to spend no power, they have the highest pbaoe, bolt, dot and dd, all in same class, we dont need to be very claver to understand in what realm devs play, or at least the realm they like more.... :(.....yea yea, they gonna get nerfed 10% or so why will still do insta kills....

Perhaps we should play the "get a clue" game!
Firstly this weekend has been the busiest (with regards to albs in RvR) than I have ever seen it. Were you camping Snowdonia Station or something?

PS1, there are more dev's than realms, they all play different realms.

PS2, 3000 range, nope.
PS3, 5 chambers, nope.
spread heal, snare, all insta, once they spend 10 seconds or so chambering them. or perhaps you mean uninteruptable? that costs about 20% of a power bar.
Secondary spells only use no power if they use the no power primer, which ofc means they cant be uninteruptable.
Highest pbaoe, dot, dd, lifetap, ofc, but all in different spec lines...
We dont need to be very clever to discover you're a clueless retard with no grounds beind your post.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
We dont need to be very clever to discover you're a clueless retard with no grounds beind your post.

Wahahah.

Go Tilda :m00:

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
as for most the warlockj stuff . they r op'd but not like u describe.

but as for alb being UNDER populated . thats a definate NO NO.... we are definatly LOSING a lot of peoiple. BUT............ that imo balances it out . id asctualy say hibs/mids and albs have similer numbers now in most cases

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Albion, as always, has more ppl than any other realm.

Tilda

Sorry I was perhaps a little harsh, but please, find out the facts before you post.

Marc

FH is my second home
i bough a treb yesterday and i got a 2g discount cos albion was the underpopulated realm!!!!

Kais

Banned
zaonpt said:

your thoughts?

any thoughts about alb being underpopulated were swept aside by the 5fg+ zerg around beno last night, note this was hours after the beno retake by albs. Mids are seldom seen in the frontiers en masse at present unless its defending/taking a keep/tower which brings a lot out, albs on the other hand always seem to have decent numbers out. Warlocks are fucked up yes, but mythic seems to aim for realm balance not class balance.

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Tilda said:
Sorry I was perhaps a little harsh, but please, find out the facts before you post.

Yes, i think as moderator you should be a little less strong in your words in this case.

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Lots of mids/hibs in thid is prolly due to having fun cata classes, whereas Herectic is so so in comparison.

Tilda

Kais said:
any thoughts about alb being underpopulated were swept aside by the 5fg+ zerg around beno last night, note this was hours after the beno retake by albs. Mids are seldom seen in the frontiers en masse at present unless its defending/taking a keep/tower which brings a lot out, albs on the other hand always seem to have decent numbers out. Warlocks are fucked up yes, but mythic seems to aim for realm balance not class balance.
Kaisar, you ignore the 3fg mid zerg(yes I know you were roaming as fg, but there were around 3'fg who were in odins/HW zerging people too) that were around too.
tbh the only realm I havent seen a zerg from in the last 2 days in hib :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
We're not underpopulated ;) mids seem a bit more active in Rvr than we are at the moment but I guess most of us are in pve all hiding in instanced dungeons... population is up from what it was a week or two ago.

You've been reading too much VN on the warlocks... yes they can get all that stuff if they had 3.0 points per level ;)

They have to choose at the moment though - the current fotm spec (high hex rest witchcraft) is rather sickeningly overpowered - chamber dump + 5 or 6 uninterruptables + raging power/tartaros gift = more...

There's a nerf inc though :) next patch is 1.75

Tilda - he's just uninformed :) no need to be nasty.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
alb....underpopulated.....HAHAHAAHAHH :p

so funny :) 370mids primetime...320 hibs :p wonder were the ohter 800 on server are :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
[NO]Subedai said:
alb....underpopulated.....HAHAHAAHAHH :p

so funny :) 370mids primetime...320 hibs :p wonder were the ohter 800 on server are :)

yes because /who all in alb shows 800 and not 390 and noone in mid or hib is anon ever.

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
Defintely a lot less albs around now than just after NF. We probably still have the edge on numbers though, but I'd wager there aren't many more than 100 more players compared to the other two realms, especially Mid land.

Very rarely see the /who go over 400 these days, tho naturally, there is no way to tell how many are on anon in all 3 realms.

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
46 albs in thidranki today, some people just cant face BG unless we have ck ;) its why its pretty quiet when we dont alb wise

Gravediggah

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think albs are less, In general mids play well grped while albs go solo to beno bridge 100 times in a row even when they know there are a fgm.

Regading the warlock, That is no news either bonedancers with 3 pets almost soloing a grp, Or a savage who not 1 shot but close enough tanks.

It will be taken care of, The only thing that pisses me off is that yes it will be fixed but meanwhile warlocks farm and reach for sure rr5 and some higher than that. I will still play my mincer cause i just love when my 2k hp drop down so fast that i dont even manage to hit IP in time.

Adrenaline rush i say, a hammer and something to hit on after is recomended tho. :cheers:

ps! If albs would be underpopulated it would be the 1st server in history of daoc i think that albs eat the dirt lol

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
i wonder where all ppl get their facts from when they say mids and hibs never zergs only realm that does it is is albs.

the last weeks rvr for me has been my GG running in to 2-4 fgs mids or hibs zergs and getting whopped badly, i think we have seen 1 fg vs. fg fight.

PS. (the funniest part is when you read that thread about respecting other ppls fg fights just the second after getting zerged by some of them)

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
I did a /who ysterday and it was 397.

but what really scared me was a i did a /who friar and there was 9 on, 3 of which where lvl 50 :(

stupid heretics , being so new and shiny .. and fun to play ;P

Evlina

Fledgling Freddie
I wont leave Friar for Heretic :> ... just need to get a gd PVE template :cheers:

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Tilda said:
Perhaps we should play the "get a clue" game!
Firstly this weekend has been the busiest (with regards to albs in RvR) than I have ever seen it. Were you camping Snowdonia Station or something?

PS1, there are more dev's than realms, they all play different realms.

PS2, 3000 range, nope.
PS3, 5 chambers, nope.
spread heal, snare, all insta, once they spend 10 seconds or so chambering them. or perhaps you mean uninteruptable? that costs about 20% of a power bar.
Secondary spells only use no power if they use the no power primer, which ofc means they cant be uninteruptable.
Highest pbaoe, dot, dd, lifetap, ofc, but all in different spec lines...

Isnt it great when DAOC Mods or ex mods whatever you are, call people clueless retards.

Whatever ever happened to showing people the error of thier ways?.

Frankly, I have been at the end of a Tilda rant in Odins and expect little more from you.

Tilda

Just because i'm a mod dosn't mean I'm not allowed my own oppinion. I showed him the error of his ways, was rude, appologised. End of story, theres no need to drag up old shit to start an argument.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Tilda said:
Just because i'm a mod dosn't mean I'm not allowed my own oppinion. I showed him the error of his ways, was rude, appologised. End of story, theres no need to drag up old shit to start an argument.

the best fertilizer is made up of old shit

the best fertilizer is needed to grow

therefore u need to use old shit to grow and be strong

history teaches us humility.

Ging 2005 (tm)

Painfull lessons should never be hidden or fogotten - at all times should they be reminded, least they are unheeded.

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
After an evening of getting chain-insta'd by Warfucks on my scout I decided to retire to pvE and checking out Catas for a while, I think a lot of other albs are doing the same, as simple as that.

Kais

Banned
Tootz said:
Defintely a lot less albs around now than just after NF. We probably still have the edge on numbers though, but I'd wager there aren't many more than 100 more players compared to the other two realms, especially Mid land.

Very rarely see the /who go over 400 these days, tho naturally, there is no way to tell how many are on anon in all 3 realms.

with the /who populations as they are thats 25-30% more albs than mids/hibs :eek:

Kais

Banned
Tay said:
Isnt it great when DAOC Mods or ex mods whatever you are, call people clueless retards.

Frankly, I have been at the end of a Tilda rant in Odins and expect little more from you.

because its true . ps rivveh > you

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:

People use the mod excuse as a way to say to mods 'you can't say this - only that' - personally i think you and the others who use such stereotypes are failing to understand the concept of a forum.

Moderators moderate the forums this does not mean they are not allowed an opinion. To be honest, when i first read his post (even before tilda replied) my thoughts were preety much the same as tildas except i couldn't be bothered to type them out.

The clueless retard bit may have been a bit un-modish but he apologized and the thread starter hasn't come back looking to start a flame war.

By the way, showing people the error of their ways is hard to do when the person is at the wrong side of the canyon.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Tilda said:

Dont need old shit, you provide plenty of new stuff.

But as you say, you were rude and highly offensive, but you apologised. Guess that makes it ok.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Bugz said:
People use the mod excuse as a way to say to mods 'you can't say this - only that' - personally i think you and the others who use such stereotypes are failing to understand the concept of a forum.

Moderators moderate the forums this does not mean they are not allowed an opinion. To be honest, when i first read his post (even before tilda replied) my thoughts were preety much the same as tildas except i couldn't be bothered to type them out.

The clueless retard bit may have been a bit un-modish but he apologized and the thread starter hasn't come back looking to start a flame war.

By the way, showing people the error of their ways is hard to do when the person is at the wrong side of the canyon.

Lead by example.

Odd, my 6year old son uses crayons he is coming to grips with right and wrong quite easily atm, however somebody calling him a clueless retard isnt exactly showing him the right way is it.

Karatakus

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:

The funny thing is I think the initial poster was right about the 3000 range and 5 chambers thing. I think u get 5 chambers with Chamber of Greater Fate (50 witchcraft) and u will get 3000 range by using Perennial Range (49 witchcraft). Ok I doubt u'll see any warlocks going that high in witchcraft as they'd kill their damage output, but it is possible to get them. What the initial poster did was to go thru the spec lines and do an "omg!" at the different delve values, which tbh I did too when I first looked up the new classes ready for Catas. Ofc when u actually work out a working spec for a warlock then things look a lot less bleak, but when ur gonna do a whinge about a class, silly things like that don't deter u. :D

I don't agree that there is a low population in alb atm. I think the reason the initial poster doesn't see many ppl in PvE is because a lot of them are either exploring Catas or are in instances. As for the RvR situation, it does seem that the mid and hib zerg is more prominant atm. It might be its because albs seem more uncoordinated in RvR of late or it could be because of the amount of albs leveling heretics atm (myself included :D), but it does seem that way.

Right gonna shut up now and go back into lurk mode. :D hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom