Is a 2 healer 1 tank combo soloable?

Codien

Fledgling Freddie
Reason I ask is I found one in DF last night when I was on my necro.

With my 39 sight/37 servant spec (buffed) they could not kill me as my HoT was working quicker than the troll.

This fight lasted 8-10 mins until my pet decided he had enough and went on a walkabout. Don't worry I managed to jump off some steps to get an XP death.

I think I must have been close as I saw a few instas/MCL's being used by the healers. But it took so dam long :)

d34k

Fledgling Freddie
What does this say about your class?

What does this say about your skill?

What does suiciding say about your honour?

Codien

Fledgling Freddie
About the class.

We are not great damage dealers. Any front loaded damage class should be able to make healers use more than 3 pow bars of healing in 8-10 mins.

When we spec defensive we can hold up against one type of attack.

Speccing servant gives us a good hot that is usable in some situations. Mixing that up with yellow con lifetaps and power taps we can manage our health and power over a long time.

Pathing is still a big problem for necros.

About my skill.

If I was the best ever necro in the world would I be asking questions about play style?

The rest I will leave up to you on this one.

About my honour

The mids did not kill my pet the game did. Why should mids get a reward for the game being buggy.

With regards to that leet speak stuff. I don't consider that fighting for so long and not getting a kill as owning. But I did really enjoy the fight and would like many more like it.

As for a nerf I point you towards the word Buffed.

Path

Fledgling Freddie
The keyword is "Buffed" :p A buffed pet will not go down vs a single tank, necros can tank multiple tanks easily if they know what they're doing :p

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
d34k said:

Mids should not talk about honour, skill or overpowered classes.

Bye.

Spesh

Fledgling Freddie
d34k said:

think he has different icons on his QB tbh, unlike BD's with 10 insta life taps lined up for 1 button "i win" stuffs ><

Fayle

Fledgling Freddie
The fact that a single class can survive in open combat against a tank and 2 seers proves there is some balancing issue imo.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Fayle said:
The fact that a single class can survive in open combat against a tank and 2 seers proves there is some balancing issue imo.

You are right, there's something wrong about the 'surviving' part. A mid class would've killed all three before they knew what happend :p

oh! Maybe you've never seen a Bonedancer?

Frosen

Fledgling Freddie
let me guess you tried to take down their tank in stead of killing the healers ?

Codien said:
About the class.

We are not great damage dealers. Any front loaded damage class should be able to make healers use more than 3 pow bars of healing in 8-10 mins.

When we spec defensive we can hold up against one type of attack.

Speccing servant gives us a good hot that is usable in some situations. Mixing that up with yellow con lifetaps and power taps we can manage our health and power over a long time.

Pathing is still a big problem for necros.

About my skill.

If I was the best ever necro in the world would I be asking questions about play style?

The rest I will leave up to you on this one.

About my honour

The mids did not kill my pet the game did. Why should mids get a reward for the game being buggy.

With regards to that leet speak stuff. I don't consider that fighting for so long and not getting a kill as owning. But I did really enjoy the fight and would like many more like it.

As for a nerf I point you towards the word Buffed.

Haha yah i agree long fights even if its 1v1 or fg vs fg is the best thing about this game. For example I duelled vs rr7 hunter named hmm what was the name... :confused: .. anyway i uses sos ip purge ap and 2x end pots no1 was dead :)... Was a great duell and since noone of us died it was even more fun we could keep that duell for porberly 5 more mins :cheers:

Ah well if u see this msg hunter my appologises i forgot ur name :worthy:

Ah to the point of this thread.. whatever it could have been anyway.. long fights are great and if it takes a necro to get it...

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Isn't it possible to send your pet on 1 healer and insta lifetap the 2nd one? This way you can interrupt both healers at same time or am I wrong here?

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
ok if they are both healers and not a healer and shamen then they are very very stupid, Necro pets don't have CC imunity timers, they could of just run to opossit sides and have the free one chain Stun on the pet, first stun is 11sec, then 5.5secs then 2.75, that should be, thats about 19 secs of free possitional styles with no instent LTs, well that the theroy anyway.

My necro soloed 3 hunters in DF with cleric buff, I was gonna let them be, seeing as i was standing around them cause my pet was hidden, but they used a bug to send there wolves to my pet even though they didn't have LOS.

You have to ask yourselves if it had been 1 Bonedancer getting the jump on 2 clerics and a Tank i think the fight would of lastest a lot less than 8-10min with the DB still standing.

Vs nukes necro pets are little more than blue con mobs, falling down in 2-3 hits.

Codien

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
Isn't it possible to send your pet on 1 healer and insta lifetap the 2nd one? This way you can interrupt both healers at same time or am I wrong here?

It could have been possible if they stood close enough together

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom