Irvr ?

Littles

Loyal Freddie
We were missing a few of our setgroup last night so three of us(myself, uron, kithanaa) dusted off our alb toons on dyvet and i must say I had alot of fun. Played about a hour and a half then ran into a fg maelstrom which was my signal to go watch some tele.

Good to see people still keeping the server alive.

Septina

Part of the furniture
We were missing a few of our setgroup last night so three of us(myself, uron, kithanaa) dusted off our alb toons on dyvet and i must say I had alot of fun. Played about a hour and a half then ran into a fg maelstrom which was my signal to go watch some tele.

Good to see people still keeping the server alive.

Hehe, felt a little bad for running you guys over there. :( Tho, got quite a nice hit in on your cleric. :>

ajje.jpg

- English -

Resident Freddy
Ment rr5 is unpurgable. Dunno what the situation wasbut guess only thing he could've done is use CL pboae or somesuch other pbaoe/aoe/gtaoe for interrupts.

u sure about that? so many stealthers have purged when i use it and are able to hit me and the classes u use it against cannot do any form of damage against u.. even casters

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
They often *try* to purge it, ie stand there spamming purge. But SB can't be purged and doesn't burn it either, if you getting meleeed something else has broken SB. Most assassin will drop a dotmine once they figure out what's going on and that'll still hit being an aoe effect. If you use item charges, power/heal pots, etc that'll count as an offensive action and break SB. Casters can't hit u directly, but if they got ur pet/someone/something else to bounce aoe off...

/edit not sure about the pet, prolly counts as attacking the caster and can't be used to bounce off aoe, don't bother much with em anymroe.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
if menta pet attacks, rr5 gets broken unless they changed it.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Septina has no energy resist, bring out your belts of sun plx, or pb him.

C

Carss

lal we we're Opl, Thyrza, Stupeh. Levei, and we are always that group, unless we take barbastroumf for cure nearsight! and we handed ur groups arse to you numerous times, and as for our rr's Opl(4L7) Thyrza(5L6?) stupeh(6L9?) Levei(4L9?) we were all a few ranks less than that yesterday but was very nice rps as 4man yesterday hoping for the same 2day :)

4 man beating 6 man, both groups of noobs, STOP PRESS!

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Go make another QQ thread or something you muppet.

great comeback...u rox :p

Amphrax/Arauddry

oh brad btw :) like me or not which i rally dont care

Im gonna be everywhere around you :) if your taking a dump 'I be there' if your having sex (hopefully not with an animal) 'god for bid' I be there. When your sleeping I be there :) everywhere you go Brad im going to follow you :) muahahaha

- English -

Resident Freddy
They often *try* to purge it, ie stand there spamming purge. But SB can't be purged and doesn't burn it either, if you getting meleeed something else has broken SB. Most assassin will drop a dotmine once they figure out what's going on and that'll still hit being an aoe effect. If you use item charges, power/heal pots, etc that'll count as an offensive action and break SB. Casters can't hit u directly, but if they got ur pet/someone/something else to bounce aoe off...

/edit not sure about the pet, prolly counts as attacking the caster and can't be used to bounce off aoe, don't bother much with em anymroe.

hmm so many times have i used selective blindness and started dancing to the enemy to see a purge sign and them started hitting me. I think its due to karma ;)

back to work :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom