Irvr ?

mixi

Fledgling Freddie
you all say IRVR is needed for the server ore it will die
and still the only thing moust of you are doing is going around and take unclaimed tower and cuting port to all
whay ?

Septina

Part of the furniture
you all say IRVR is needed for the server ore it will die
and still the only thing moust of you are doing is going around and take unclaimed tower and cuting port to all
whay ?

Noone has taken any towers and if people take towers you can bet your ass it wont be any of the people saying 'irvr is needed'. :) Just fyi!

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Doubole iRvR SUX BALLS... jesus... use the fucking boats and get around... no need to make 'massive' zerg concentrations in small/medium sized areas, with the rest of the map (that could support some different playstyles) COMPLETELY dead.

C

Carss

This iRVR is ok where it is but has 2 problems from i see

1) all the PvE mobs in the way

2) albs have nothing to camp so dont come out

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Nah they camp bolg gates if i remember right. Well thats what they seemed to be doing today.

- English -

Resident Freddy
fao brad. Mentalist rr5 (selective blindness) you cant hit me for 20secs so why stand there like a lemon while i kill your healers?;)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
This iRVR is ok where it is but has 2 problems from i see

1) all the PvE mobs in the way

2) albs have nothing to camp so dont come out

yes point 2 is pretty much why there is fck all albs about, nothing to camp.

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Doubole iRvR SUX BALLS... jesus... use the fucking boats and get around... no need to make 'massive' zerg concentrations in small/medium sized areas, with the rest of the map (that could support some different playstyles) COMPLETELY dead.

Even if you gathered all the players of Dyvet atm in 1 area you still would not have a 'zerg'. I have been waiting for 4 or 5 months now for GOA to 'fix' the Dyvet cluster....gaaah :twak:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Ran around for a couple of hours tonight. Killed, got killed, had some extended fights, had some short fights.

Big salute to the various people out there from all 3 realms making it a bloody good time.

Damn good fun.

Oh and thanks for the various rezzes and some awesome healing from the various peeps that helped either keep or get the old gimp upright again :D

C

Carss

Funny how DA, CM and the groups that logged earlier such as GA were back out at 11pm after our group logged.

craptastic idiots.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Even if you gathered all the players of Dyvet atm in 1 area you still would not have a 'zerg'. I have been waiting for 4 or 5 months now for GOA to 'fix' the Dyvet cluster....gaaah :twak:

Well..i c things from a solo pov usually, so ...

brad

Fledgling Freddie
fao brad. Mentalist rr5 (selective blindness) you cant hit me for 20secs so why stand there like a lemon while i kill your healers?;)

And what else am i supposed to do? Ah yeh i forgot i have mega heals, and the ability to mezz you. In that situation there wasn't anything else for me to do. Rest of my grp dealt with the other hibs and i waited for the timer to end b4 i ravaged you.

Call me a lemon all you like, you still died and all i had to do was stand still with my hammer out while i was currently unable to do anything in that situation. Rest of my grp were still running towards me after you had died, so it was best for me to just stay with you and wait till i had the chance to smack you 2 times b4 u hit the dirt. Happy days. :worthy:

Go back to zerging and camping a bridge with your sorc, you seem good at that. :p

insie\

Banned
back @ brad, well done u killed a 4 man grp with 8 :D. and once i might add every other time we annhilated you :) its Taglim here the zerging noob! ur healer sucked tho so i dont blame u for losing :p

- English -

Resident Freddy
And what else am i supposed to do? Ah yeh i forgot i have mega heals, and the ability to mezz you. In that situation there wasn't anything else for me to do. Rest of my grp dealt with the other hibs and i waited for the timer to end b4 i ravaged you.

Call me a lemon all you like, you still died and all i had to do was stand still with my hammer out while i was currently unable to do anything in that situation. Rest of my grp were still running towards me after you had died, so it was best for me to just stay with you and wait till i had the chance to smack you 2 times b4 u hit the dirt. Happy days. :worthy:

Go back to zerging and camping a bridge with your sorc, you seem good at that. :p

well you could have purged it tbh :p

does 130k tonight as a 4man not show we can kill?:p

Amphrax

Part of the furniture

Well Brad I found it funny when I attack a caster in your almost full group which I was unlucky to find out you were BG him at the Keep outside the gate that one of the first things you did was 'grapple' while I had 4-5 guards on me and then you /laugh at me what a good player you are :)

tbh shame you had him on BG coz I wanted to test out PA'ing him 2 times :) but nm...nerf BG!!!

Amphrax/Arauddry

brad

Fledgling Freddie
back @ brad, well done u killed a 4 man grp with 8 :D. and once i might add every other time we annhilated you :) its Taglim here the zerging noob! ur healer sucked tho so i dont blame u for losing :p

Well since our grp was 6 people for all but one run, that might be one reason, and maybe the other reason that everyone was rr3-6 apart from me might be another reason so everyone was seemingly new to rvr. But we tried. Or i tried to set up a random mid grp for once.

And is your grp the grp we had a fight at the river twice? If so you didn't annhilate us, it was a fairly drawn out fight, and considering your grp was basicly rr8-11 it's a much bigger differance.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I prefer him in the 4man killing your group a hell of a lot more than you kill us.

:p you didn't kill us once so dunno what your talking about. Only time we died was the mass fight at bolg, once to GA? and a random high rr hib grp near the river twice.

But who cares, it was a random low rr grp i setup. I also prefer being able to solo and raping anyone of you when your solo to, but o well i was grped last night. :worthy:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Well Brad I found it funny when I attack a caster in your almost full group which I was unlucky to find out you were BG him at the Keep outside the gate that one of the first things you did was 'grapple' while I had 4-5 guards on me and then you /laugh at me what a good player you are :)

tbh shame you had him on BG coz I wanted to test out PA'ing him 2 times :) but nm...nerf BG!!!

Amphrax/Arauddry

Don't see why i have to be nice to you tbh. I grappled you incase you would use vanish which i didn't want you to do.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
I'm confident you'll get me back. Not like you're going to have to kill someone with an overabundance of skill :D

yeah u showed mega skillz last nite m8, like brite said the minute Maelstrom logged u had the craphat fg's back out farming the soloer's as for the 14man DA group, makes me laugh............... any given day ROO :kissit:

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Well since our grp was 6 people for all but one run, that might be one reason, and maybe the other reason that everyone was rr3-6 apart from me might be another reason so everyone was seemingly new to rvr. But we tried. Or i tried to set up a random mid grp for once.

And is your grp the grp we had a fight at the river twice? If so you didn't annhilate us, it was a fairly drawn out fight, and considering your grp was basicly rr8-11 it's a much bigger differance.

lol mate 2x rr4 an rr5 and an rr6, but i can see howq you can confuse them ranks with barun and such ranks.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
yeah u showed mega skillz last nite m8, like brite said the minute Maelstrom logged u had the craphat fg's back out farming the soloer's as for the 14man DA group, makes me laugh............... any given day ROO :kissit:

What on earth are you gibbering about? I play Mid you donkey :D

brad

Fledgling Freddie
lol mate 2x rr4 an rr5 and an rr6, but i can see howq you can confuse them ranks with barun and such ranks.

So when you were with kanija, rymin, nightsend, barbo's druid? and 3 others, thats not high rr?

Compared to my grp of rr3-6 players who only play casual rvr. It's a big differance. But o well, i'll see you guys out there when your solo.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
So when you were with kanija, rymin, nightsend, barbo's druid? and 3 others, thats not high rr?

Compared to my grp of rr3-6 players who only play casual rvr. It's a big differance. But o well, i'll see you guys out there when your solo.

What so you can zerge them with your group? oh wait a min......

You dont zerge or add!! :p

Amphrax/Arauddry

insie\

Banned
lal we we're Opl, Thyrza, Stupeh. Levei, and we are always that group, unless we take barbastroumf for cure nearsight! and we handed ur groups arse to you numerous times, and as for our rr's Opl(4L7) Thyrza(5L6?) stupeh(6L9?) Levei(4L9?) we were all a few ranks less than that yesterday but was very nice rps as 4man yesterday hoping for the same 2day :)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
What on earth are you gibbering about? I play Mid you donkey :D

I know exactly who u are and what u are, 4 times last nite u zerged soloers even ones who didnt engage ur crap group, at one stage i was standing beside ur healer for a good 10 secs and did nothing to him (and yeah i could have fucked him up) ofc u see red, another time u chased me all the way to the keep for the rps, u is r0x0r dude..... but then again i do realise its the only way u can get rps:twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom