Irvr

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Ok last week when there was Irvr in Alb, a lot of people logged on and enjoyed RvR.

Since then RvR has been crap for the casual person who enjoys RvR.

With low numbers on the server, why not keep Irvr in one realm, before even more people get fed up and leave.

Everz

FH is my second home
who cares, servers dead no matter what, with irvr just means more addathon fun for the albies... on another note cheers for the great action this morning, along with the high rr's RA dumping on me i had to deal with getting constantly added on and getting popped in front of others, cheers, enjoy this cesspool of a server.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Was on lastnight, gotta say, action was pretty crap. Spent a couple of minutes watching the alb antics on Occasus bridge. Funny as hell. One alb runs 500 units onto the grass, runs back, 2 albs run 600 units, run back, 1 alb runs 700 units, gets scared, runs back ... repeat for 5 minutes.

Small alb zerg runs over bridge, spots a solo mid/hib - entire beno keep and beno bridge hornets nest runs out to kill soloer. Then they all run back. Repeat adinfinitum.

Under water - mid/hib soloer jumped by infil, 3 scout adds suddenly start showering arrows into soloer. Soloer managest to get away and comes back ... repeat adinfinitum, until soloer gets unlucky and dies. Reboat, repeat.

So yea, i'm all for irvr in hib again. It at least means that albs wander more, well between Crim and Crim docks tower, then crim docs tower to bridge anyhow. Improvement over Beno situation at least.

And can some albs grow a pair of bollocks? Or are you so worried about being outskilled away from your bufbots?

*edit
That last sentence, though heart felt, probably not even gonna reach the people who it concerns. I know not every alb is attached by an umbilical cord to that damned bridge.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I really hope they cluster us with Limors already...

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
who cares, servers dead no matter what, with irvr just means more addathon fun for the albies... on another note cheers for the great action this morning, along with the high rr's RA dumping on me i had to deal with getting constantly added on and getting popped in front of others, cheers, enjoy this cesspool of a server.

There is life in it yet. Still fun to be had, last night was paticularly bad though i agree, and irvr would improve the situation. Weve always had to deal with zergs and adding, it is part of the game, irvr just means more players and more opportunities for everyone. Prob without irvr is that the biggest realm is happy to doorstep all night, most mids and hibs dont bother logging, so the action is constantly the same. If only some albies were more prepared to have a wander.

PS:
Thanks to skarbonefist and group for leaving me lastnight! First time i recall been left solo within the last 4 months. :fluffle:

Everz

FH is my second home
There is life in it yet. Still fun to be had, last night was paticularly bad though i agree, and irvr would improve the situation. Weve always had to deal with zergs and adding, it is part of the game, irvr just means more players and more opportunities for everyone. Prob without irvr is that the biggest realm is happy to doorstep all night, most mids and hibs dont bother logging, so the action is constantly the same. If only some albies were more prepared to have a wander.

PS:
Thanks to skarbonefist and group for leaving me lastnight! First time i recall been left solo within the last 4 months. :fluffle:

Nah, im more annoyed at people popping me and just purely RA dumping on me to make sure that the low rr doesnt stand no chance, no wonder noone new comes to daoc, who would want to get farmed over and over again by high rrs?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
PS:

We usually leave all solo'ers unless its a case of being cought up in a bridge sweep then all are fair game tbh. I think we were the only std group running last night other than 1 hib group who i think logged after 1 fight at the start of the evening - or at least we didnt see them again i dont think. Even tho there were a few alb groups they all seemed to either contain grey/blue con's on a pl trip or attached to the zerg.

Sadly, I have to agree last night was utter crap. Many of the solo'ers and duo's we left alone instantly added on us as soon as we engaged another groups and the alb zerg rubberbanding back and forth from beno bridge was laughable.

We roamed for ages finding nothing then go near ruins (docks side) and engage about 12-15 albs and then the flood gates open and shitloads more come sprinting in. Never done as much kiting as last night lol It was hugely amusing tho at times when we would kill half the zerg and the surviving 1 or 2 of us would kite all the way back to Eras with 24+ albs running us down and emoting. I guess we just got outskilled ;)

Funniest thing (or was it sad I dunno but we found it amusing) we saw tho was the FG of alb stealthers outskilling solo'ers lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom