irvr?

Ucallme

Banned
In alb the last few days have been I think pretty good solo/fg/little groups when Mids had Surs and Hibs had Eras purely because of the Areas are huge to RvR in and ofcourse plenty of action.

The field for RvR I think was pretty decent as there was bridge camping but there was still open area rvr (agree?).

So my question is to those that make irvr, wouldn't it be better to go for e.g: these keeps for irvr?

Alb = Surs/Eras
Hib = Dun Da Behn/Dun Bolg
Mid = Blendrake/Hildskiaf

I just think if people go for those keeps mentioned the RvR will be spread around instead of camping bridges.

Im not saying do the above just an idea for those that do actually make irvr.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Everz

FH is my second home
no crau rvr rocks, 70 hibs zerging to 20 albs and the odd mid grp is great

/sarcasm off.

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Crim/DC/Bolg is much much much much better than Bolg/nGed/Behn.

But I do like both Berks/Beno/Eras and Surs/Bold/Eras.

IRVR in mid should be illegal.

aberr

Fledgling Freddie
Crim/DC/Bolg is much much much much better than Bolg/nGed/Behn.

But I do like both Berks/Beno/Eras and Surs/Bold/Eras.

IRVR in mid should be illegal.

Totally agree about the irvr in mid part.

And tbh, the Surs/Bold/Eras, is the far best irvr zone. Like Ucallme started out with.

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
prefer it in alb - be better though if bolg and bhen are taken so that the area at dc does'nt get overcrowded with the bridge campers. Problem with albs having crim is the incentive it gives the alb bridge campers to move the short distance to hibs bridge... Irvr around dc is too clustered giving no room to breath for the solo player.

C

Carss

Problem with iRvR anywhere but alb has been shown today, the prick brigade try to relic raid.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
All realm camp bridges, but i prefer irvr in alb/hib most, mid sucks since of the damn brightness :(

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Dreadfully boring, but so is no Irvr as well. It's a lose-lose situation!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Every realm camps bridges tbh. As for Irvr i dont care where it is as long as it changes once in a while. Was getting tired of Irvr in alb and in alb and in alb and in alb zzzzz :m00:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Every realm camps bridges tbh. As for Irvr i dont care where it is as long as it changes once in a while. Was getting tired of Irvr in alb and in alb and in alb and in alb zzzzz :m00:

But we all know that those alb guards are anyones for 1/2 a lager and lime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom