iRvR

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Dear old bearded fella in the sky, please bring da Cluster here faster.

irvr = zerg fest = :puke:

(almost) impossible to get a fg vs fg fight, every1 adds on every1.
u get pissed, we get pissed and every1 ends up adding on every1 as revange.
Will be nice when cluster gets here and the RvR will be more spread out.
Not like know when every1 and his dog is running on a area large as a soccer
pitch.

Discuss.

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Brite said:
irvr or dead

you choose
atm yes, and ofc i rather get zerged then dont have anything at all to fight.
Thats why i really anticipate the cluster.

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
Neo what make´s u think that with Cluster there´s not gonna have zerg and iRvR?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
one of two things will happen post-cluster:

A) IRvR comes back - or the fights cluster into one zone. Welcome to same shit, smaller sardine can.

B) Action spreads out among all the rvr zones equally, along with peace, love and happiness and free drugs for all.

Guess where my money is?

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
TheBinarySurfer said:
one of two things will happen post-cluster:

A) IRvR comes back - or the fights cluster into one zone. Welcome to same shit, smaller sardine can.

B) Action spreads out among all the rvr zones equally, along with peace, love and happiness and free drugs for all.

Guess where my money is?

in my wallet? :drink:

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Sadly I cannot see how cluster is going to make it less zergy.

Peeps like iRvR cos they do not want to run around for 5 mins only to meet a better enemy and die in 30 secs. They want fast action, a fight every few mins - win lose or draw. As a result people will always gravitate to the same hot spots. It happened in OF, it's happened in NF and seems pretty certain it will happen come cluster time.

Potentially clustering will actually make it worse - even more people in a small area.

feril

Fledgling Freddie
irvr is would be good if the hibs let go the zerging part :p
and if we could change front, kinda boring to run alb land and having Eras kinda sux. (hate the waiding part) =)

just my qq

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
will just be good too actualy be able to make a full group of random people that knows how to play...! :m00:
bring on cluster!

dont realy care if its zergy and what not

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Can't see how it is any different from pre-NF. Back then Albs and Mids ported Emain and had quick fights. Maybe the only difference now is Hibs can port too.

It's zergy some nights, that true - from all 3 realms - but not every night. And when iRvR isn't going, there's practically no RvR at all.

Eleanora

Fledgling Freddie
Am I the only one who thinks its exciting when an alb group add while we are fighting a mid group? And then a hib group adds and then when you think all is over, another mid and alb group adds? :cheers:

Givf more of those 15 min fights! :clap:

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Boggy said:
Can't see how it is any different from pre-NF. Back then Albs and Mids ported Emain and had quick fights. Maybe the only difference now is Hibs can port too.
well mids and albs had to sit on a pad and wait for 10-15 minuts wile you could auto run xD and please stop living in the past oF is long time gone now.. :(

Zede

Part of the furniture
It was almost possible to get a fg vs fg fight last night, had 2 fights for 5 mins+ vs Rejecta group :p only for house of smek to come spoil the fun!!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Konstantin said:
well mids and albs had to sit on a pad and wait for 10-15 minuts wile you could auto run xD and please stop living in the past oF is long time gone now.. :(

He maybe meant that's nothing new and we already saw it in the past? :eek:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Konstantin said:
wile you could auto run

1, maelm camping bolg area
2, rambo and m8s at teh holy tower along with the trigger happy blue con mob add

aye such autorun fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom