IRVR & roaming (yesterday's FG action)?

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
The rest were in red so I assumed it was AE too. Hard to keep track of all members, quite a big guild.

AE is actually pretty small with a max of 10 active players if that, we have our core setup then a few other people, including minidk who is the guild mascot:)

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
AE is actually pretty small with a max of 10 active players if that, we have our core setup then a few other people, including minidk who is the guild mascot:)

ofc iam!!:worthy: :england: :)

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Er we didnt have a GG out yesturday, not that i play much anymore max twice a week for a few hours.

I was running about yes but with only 4 peeps inc my self granted we where all in guild colours so tech thats a GG but i dont fancy the odds of 4v8 ;)

Though TC did blow SoS on us (/wave veerona) :fluffle:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Pretty sure he also mispelt most of the guild names in the opening post as well, but I thought it best not to draw attention to that as he obviously spent hours making the map and all, can't you just picture the scene http://www.monochrom.at/english/wow.jpg ? :)

I misspelled/misspelt it the same way like you misspelled/misspelt misspelled/misspelt?

You make me laugh :).

And yeah, GIMP is so hard to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom