IrVr anyone?

tierk

Part of the furniture
Well well well, seems that we have had to learn the hard way what it means to have irvr in hiblands.

I for one hope that this be the last time we have Irvr in any realm as it just makes the game into a crap over sized zerg feast and defo the last time we invite irvr in hibland.

In a way i am happy this has happened as now people can see exactly what happens when u try to accomadate enemies. Been said a billion times in /as "they will take our relics" but as usual all the easy moders love irvr and only because they cannot be arsed to catch a boat to enemy realms.

Now i hope someone can step forward to organise some way of getting the damn things back and get them back soon were they belong. We have been leaderless for too long and need to get our shit together to try and win the damn things back, at all costs.

Everz

FH is my second home
I may have qq'd but in the end irvr turned out good... better then the 15 mins boat rides.

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
irvr sux imo... i dont mind w8ing on a bout for a few mins. Emain has just been a mindless zerg fest in the last few days and its shite.

dohhhh

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, seriously, somebody needs to make an effort leading our lazy asses cus the current irvr situation is killing the last bit of fun for me.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
No offence but hypocritical whines towards your own realm is not the solution meight. I saw you out in Irvr but never with a BG shouting "Let's retake this, let's retake that."

I can't say you havn't said Irvr sucks but frankly I've never seen you put more effort into the recapture of the lost keeps than anyone else so kindly... shut it with the useless Irvr-<3'ers hatred...

www.prydwen.net and the Hibernian Secrets forum is maybe one of the places to discuss what actions that can be taken, certainly not a forum that can be accesed by anyone this easily....

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
A big: Im sorry from a Mid!:)

tierk said:
Well well well, seems that we have had to learn the hard way what it means to have irvr in hiblands.

I for one hope that this be the last time we have Irvr in any realm as it just makes the game into a crap over sized zerg feast and defo the last time we invite irvr in hibland.

In a way i am happy this has happened as now people can see exactly what happens when u try to accomadate enemies. Been said a billion times in /as "they will take our relics" but as usual all the easy moders love irvr and only because they cannot be arsed to catch a boat to enemy realms.

Now i hope someone can step forward to organise some way of getting the damn things back and get them back soon were they belong. We have been leaderless for too long and need to get our shit together to try and win the damn things back, at all costs.

Sigh what can I say...

I have quite often argued that mids can be trusted with 1 keep for insta rvr since they dont pull this kind of crap...but apparently I was way wrong...sigh...I can only for one say that Im sorry and hope Hibs and Albs gangbang us take back hib Relics and give us something to think about by getting both of ours too...

I really dont like it when you go take a realic in the realm where insta rvr is already setup. If you want a challenge go for the other realm and try be a bully there.

So go, go, go Hibs retake that relic and spank our collective butts hard. We do deserve it unfortunatly...First time youll hear me say this but: Get out that banshee + shroomer serg and kick our butts!:)

/Charmangle

ps. My, as Mid, truly honest appologies to Hibs...and I for one wount defend during the reclaim attempts...(well not with any heart anyway!:) ds.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Solari said:
No offence but hypocritical whines towards your own realm is not the solution meight.

Sorry but i guess i should just log out of game till something like this happens? And fyi i have stated many times on /as that we should kill the irvr but as per usual u get abused by people when in the process of killing ports.

I have also called on numerouis occasion that i am attacking tower and need help on /as but as per usual a fat fuck all of help from peeps. So do me a favour and stfu when u come here talking shite.

Case in point two days before a bg was setup by CF and they started retake of bolg towers only to have a GG from Hib roll up and qq like fuck about it. See the post in rvr section for more details about that problem.

First time we had IRVR imposed on us i did make a post on here asking wtf ws going on and i did quit game for a period of time becuz of it.

Also just so u know that it was me and a grp of mates that tried late last night to stop ports into hib as we never get any help from realm mates when asking to kill irvr but as u can see the mid AC raid was about to start and they wiped us out. Ask people that try to stop the ports the kinda of shit talking they have to put up with first before u come here telling anyone anything.

PS plz learn what the word hypocrit means before you spew garbage out of yer back end.

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
We really need to think more as a realm.... Its gotten really bad up this point.
2 days back we tried taking back a few towers and cutting port with /as announcements ect. only 1fg joined us the rest didnt care. I pmend some ppl that they should join and some actually said that they didnt join because they didnt wanted to be QQed at by all the hibs that wanted the irvr... :eek7:
2 days later we lost 2 relics b/c of it.

I mean, cmon... Lets kick every alb/mid ass out of our green lands and then start working on getting our relics back !

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
The first thing we have to do is start communicating - at the moment we are split across two forums. On Prydwen we have secret forums where we can debate these things in private.

We do not have the same resources here. I would request those of you who really do care to get logged in there and ask for access to the shared secrets forum.

Lets not whine we only have ourselves to blame. I don't blame individuals I blame the atractivness of iRvR thats all. What is more important is that this whole stupid situation gets us working together.

A lot of us from prydwen have a very strong identity but that does not mean we have not tried to communicate with you here. Please come along and open up the channels of communication and I am sure this can make us better as a community. I don't see what we have to lose?

It would be really helpful if you would at least try to come along and meet us half way. We do post here but get very little back in the way of communication from you guys over there. Lets try and sort it out folks and less whine. :)

edit: Oh and yes plans are already afoot to hit back but we cannot tell you because well - for obvious reasons. So come along folks we cannot do this split the way we are.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
I tried to retake the keeps saturday and spoke to the excal alliances a few days before this trying to drum up support.
unfortunately due to people wanting iRvR and the footbal we barely managed to get 3fg (plus solo/duos) while /who emain came up with over 80 people.
Add to this the abuse you get when trying to organise something like this, it makes a hard job even harder.

But no point dwelling over the past we have to try to work together.
As i have mentioned many times in the past join pryd.net and apply to the secret section.
sign up, usercp (top left on menu), group membership (left side) and apply to hibernia secrets of whatever server your on, then when this has been autherised my mod you will be able to read it.
Please take time to read the guidelines for my MARR raids so you know what to expect and hopefully we can work together and have a lot of fun doing so.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Lets all get together and do something about it ! No wait ..this isnt sesame street ..no one will help ..no one will care ..everyone will still complain tho

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Ronso said:
Lets all get together and do something about it ! No wait ..this isnt sesame street ..no one will help ..no one will care ..everyone will still complain tho

well all I see running through this thread are tumbleweeds so you are most likely right - either that or a lot of Excallies just don't use forums?

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
You do realise that the reason you don't get help to retake the keeps is that the majority of the players wants Irvr, regardless of where it is, Irvr will remain until Daoc is extinct or they bring back OF, deal with it

tierk

Part of the furniture
Nice response people nice response. Well impressed by the work done today by people to make our frontiers green again.:drink:

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
Nice response people nice response. Well impressed by the work done today by people to make our frontiers green again.:drink:

i was there through it all, i really am quite bored of seiging now ... unfortunately we still have relics to get back :/

Shirel

Fledgling Freddie
Just a thought, is it worthwhile trying to put together a list of players/guilds who are prepared to try and stop iRvR in hib? (assuming of course that they can put up with the abuse/whines from the rest of the realm)

Dont get me wrong, I'm as guilty as the next person, I've enjoyed iRvR but mostly because it's the only way my ranger can get RP's these days.

Wtf call me a roleplayer if you like but if it's the choice between defending the realm or getting 2 shotted by any random mid or alb caster that happens to walk past then I'm in.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
(ish PM: me Alliance: if we dont stop them fucking around at Nged we will lose our relics by tomorrow morning. (or something like that)
Alliance: ......................

rps at crau mates!

next day QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

tough shit really, if everyone wasnt so in love with chasing the holy RP then we wouldnt have lost a relic :)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Well anyhow, nice job of cleaning up the mess by all those being with today ;D

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, in all the arguements.. i actually miss my old more agressive and vishis self... :( ah screw it

Main thing is, we got back our Keep's and towers, and i leed it all lol jk

Nah but, well done to u all hibs, there is no BG without the ppl behind it, so i give my thanks for lending a hand in the retake of our frontiers :D
Im sure the king is greatful......................lol (screw the king) i just wanted to see afew mids explode on impact.. witch i did, and seen there eyes pop out cus of the pain.. witch was an add'ed bonus :D :p

Ye, but seriously, well done guys it was great fun to lead and some interesting laughs along the way

Thanks
Veg Out
/salute

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
You did a great job on cleaning our frontier, Vegeta & people in his BG!! :)

Now next lets get those relics :)

tierk

Part of the furniture
Nix said:
You did a great job on cleaning our frontier, Vegeta & people in his BG!! :)

Now next lets get those relics :)

Errr they are back were they belong :D

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
lol, i have been away for those last few days... we lost relics and got them back allmost instantly :.... i fkn hope we didnt AC them.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
tbh pre cluster we used to raid right through the night once we got going and we used to do it frequently both defending and retaking relics.

This is kind of the same thing happening again, I logged last night around 12.30 - have to get to work now :/

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
irvr is wat this game needs and i for one love it .

hib have alot of high rr grps running about and do we ever see them taking towers in alb-mid land nope we dont (its all about rp to them) . It only seems to be them moaning all the time about irvr cause there not getting as many rp due to the fighting in same place and getting adds and more adds - well tough - think about all the peeps playing that cant get into these good grps i bet they love irvr .

Bring back irvr its so much better then getting boats everywere and looking for fights .

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Don't think u gonna see IRvR in Hibland for a looong time.
Apart my negative thoughts about it, u simply can't trust anymore that they gonna be happy with 1 keep.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Porkbelly said:
irvr is wat this game needs and i for one love it .

hib have alot of high rr grps running about and do we ever see them taking towers in alb-mid land nope we dont (its all about rp to them) . It only seems to be them moaning all the time about irvr cause there not getting as many rp due to the fighting in same place and getting adds and more adds - well tough - think about all the peeps playing that cant get into these good grps i bet they love irvr .

Bring back irvr its so much better then getting boats everywere and looking for fights .

Sure cause iRvR ain't all about rps, not lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom